The purpose of this position is to manage, lead and execute the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategies and work environment solutions.
Interface with business division and client disciplines to understand business direction and changing workplace needs.
Apply knowledge to forecast spare requirements and develop space needs base against business and market conditions.
Develop executable plans to support business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives.
Analyze and apply related data in regards to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions.
Develop, maintain and provide reports.
Attend client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required.
Conduct project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on the interpretation of the program data and preparing of recommendations, validate all program data.
Establish project goals and objectives, including, but not limited to, schedule parameters. Ensure occupancy plans are aligned with client and corporate strategies.
Partner with client in researching, evaluation, and improving client and service delivery process.
The Facilities Manager holds responsibility for the operational and financial success of the assigned account office portfolio in country. This is achieved through developing and maintaining a solid relationship with the Client; understanding the Client’s needs and expectations; Management of the CBRE account team; presenting as the prime interface for all Facilities related issues; managing the operating budgets, and supporting CBRE’ commercial objectives.
- Perform detailed daily floor inspections to ensure a high-quality office image.
- Assist Site Leader to execute a site business plan, budget control & planning, and implement improvement plans, including innovative strategies to support the Client’s objective.
- Facilities management including system maintenance, vendor management, health & safety, procurement and management of clients’ facilities/ properties
- Provide projects and facilities management support on site, including maintenance services, EHS & sustainability issues, preparing and reviewing and negotiating M&E contracts, supervising and coordinating with contractors
- Maintain good communications and smooth relationships with clients, US Mission control, India Mission control and users
- Maintain good relationship with the landlords, vendors, Client IT/network teams,
- Manage emergency response, incidents, and emergency handling and reporting
- Generate related content of reports including weekly, monthly, quarterly FM reports, progress reports, incident reports, maintenance report consolidation for regular submission as applicable
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation.
- ● 甲種電匠,乙級冷凍空調裝修技術士,丙級冷凍空調裝修技術士,甲級鍋爐操作技術士,甲種勞工安全衛生業務主管,室內裝潢 專業憑證