1. Partner with business leaders to identify, evaluate and develop strategic
initiatives to improve operation and drive long-term growth.
2. Conduct and track development of media industry and related competitive
landscape in US, APAC, and Taiwan. Analyze financial statements and
strategic direction of key media players and develop actionable insights.
3. Support department heads to establish and streamline operation process,
in view of resource allocation and P&L management.
4. Conduct investment due diligence with strong business acumen and finance
5. Facilitate business level strategic planning process, which produces
three-year long-range plan with financial implication.
6. Serve as the primary business contact for strategic initiatives and is
responsible for initiatives implementation deliverables and timeline.
7. Connect with other media industry experts and thought leaders to facilitate
internal innovation and strategic thinking, in view of rapidly changing viewer
behavior and technology advancement.
- ● 大眾傳播學門,商業及管理學門 相關科系
We‘re looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to support Verizon Media - Shopping business. You will support the finance manager to build and maintain management reports, templates, and perform financial analysis to support business decisions.
BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance 3-5 years of in Big 4 or FP&A/Commercial finance function within a large corporation Highly proficient in MS Excel with experience building the financial model High standards of accuracy Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English Team player with a positive, open-minded, and proactive attitude Technology savvy, experience with BI tool is highly prepared
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
Support finance manager on weekly/monthly management reporting including category-level revenue, margin, and contribution margin tracking Assist finance manager on FP&A support including current quarter +2, + 3 and long-term planning, forecasting, and budgeting activities Collect and prepare an analysis of financial and business data of key players in the industry eg financial statement analysis Ad-hoc analytics project to support business Interview.
- 台北市南港區|月薪 35,000~44,000元月薪 35,000~44,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
The Technology Operation Planning and Strategy (TOPS) group is an operations planning team within the Technology Operations group of Verizon infrastructure group. The TOPS team manages the planning and execution of mission-critical services sourced by the Technology Operations teams. The group also works with operations to review and manage service contracts, validate billing, build operational and cost reports, and monitor vendor SLAs to identify potential credit requests to manage profitability.
● Responsible for retrieving expense and capital invoices from various email distribution lists, and sending it to the document automation system for processing, including monitoring the data loads between the document automation system and the in-house invoice validation system and troubleshoot transmission errors with the centralized Financial Operations Department
● Verify and analyze complex vendor invoices adhering to both accounts payable audit best practices (three-point match) and other work processes pre-defined for the department including creating and maintaining detailed service records of all service items charged on invoices in the invoice validation system and using accounting knowledge to properly code invoice line items
● Submit and follow up on billing disputes to our vendors, tracking the related credits/recoveries to closure
● Administer the invoice validation system and be responsible for setting up new vendors, new service categories, etc.
● Liaise with the Accounts Payable Department in order to respond to vendor inquiries regarding payment status and terms
● Work closely with Procurement and Finance in raising operational and capital expense funding.
● Assist in related projects as assigned.