- 台北市南港區|月薪 38,000~45,000元月薪 38,000~45,000元|3年工作經驗以上|大學|千大企業展開收合
- ● 會計學類,財務金融學類,一般商業學類 相關科系
- 台北市南港區|月薪 35,000~44,000元月薪 35,000~44,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學展開收合
The Technology Operation Planning and Strategy (TOPS) group is an operations planning team within the Technology Operations group of Verizon infrastructure group. The TOPS team manages the planning and execution of mission-critical services sourced by the Technology Operations teams. The group also works with operations to review and manage service contracts, validate billing, build operational and cost reports, and monitor vendor SLAs to identify potential credit requests to manage profitability.
● Responsible for retrieving expense and capital invoices from various email distribution lists, and sending it to the document automation system for processing, including monitoring the data loads between the document automation system and the in-house invoice validation system and troubleshoot transmission errors with the centralized Financial Operations Department
● Verify and analyze complex vendor invoices adhering to both accounts payable audit best practices (three-point match) and other work processes pre-defined for the department including creating and maintaining detailed service records of all service items charged on invoices in the invoice validation system and using accounting knowledge to properly code invoice line items
● Submit and follow up on billing disputes to our vendors, tracking the related credits/recoveries to closure
● Administer the invoice validation system and be responsible for setting up new vendors, new service categories, etc.
● Liaise with the Accounts Payable Department in order to respond to vendor inquiries regarding payment status and terms
● Work closely with Procurement and Finance in raising operational and capital expense funding.
● Assist in related projects as assigned.
- 台北市南港區|時薪 180~210元時薪 180~210元|經驗不拘|專科展開收合
1. Send out invoice notification to partners, and make sure if partner have issued the correct invoice.
2. Scan and filing the invoice
3. Vendor account maintenance
4. Solve queries for partners by working and find the solutions with multiple internal teams.
- ● 商業及管理學門,數學統計學門,英美語文學類 相關科系