1.Help RM/Team Head in daily administrative works
2.Help and respond clients’ inquiry
3.Help the new project
4.Complete the special assignment appointed by Sales Director or Business Head
The candidate will be responsible to drive the overall test quality improvement, in other words, to evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities, to identify and implement the improvement actions, and to oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of test activities as well as improvement actions.
Given that the test activities are conduct by different units, including offshore or internal affiliates, the candidate should be comfortable managing “virtual” teams. Prior experience in vendor management or project management is preferred.
The candidate will also lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different types of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. Therefore, consumer banking domain knowledge, including the technology, products, processes, controls and operating models, and comprehensive communication skills is required for ensuring the understanding of business requirements and the testing needs.
1. Evaluate the adequacy of current practice of test activities. Identify and implement improvement actions, such as refined standards, processes, methodologies, tools or templates, under internal quality assurance policies and procedures.
2. Oversee the execution and evaluate the performance of above improvement actions and make adjustments periodically.
3. 〝Lead a core testing team to support the test activities, covering different type of test, such as sanity test, base regression, and end-to-end user acceptance test of key projects. The above mentioned test activities including:
* Develop test plans and test cases.
* Execute the test cases and log the execution results.
* Identify, record, and track defects.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts.〝
4. Coordinate and oversight the test activities done by other units.
5. Provide periodically quality analysis or dashboard for management review and decision-making support.
6. Drive the cross-functional adoption of automated testing tools, test methodologies and best test practices to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of testing.
7. Establish criteria for test resources management and prioritization.
8. Design and conduct test related training to the team as well as the testers from other units.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1. Actively collaborate with business leaders to identify, evaluate, and manage regulatory adherence risks arising from the definition of business strategy, development of new products and services, changes in regulations or internal policies, or from business-led changes. This involves promoting a culture of responsible business innovation with a strong emphasis on demonstrable regulatory adherence through key risk and controls monitoring.
2. Continuously work with business leaders and process owners on regulatory obligations, contributing to the end-to-end development of controls and monitoring tools to ensure they are sufficiently designed to adhere with applicable regulations. This includes active engagement during the periodic business risk assessment, as well as control and monitoring design assessments to ensure identified regulatory risk is well understood and addressed.
3. Continuously evaluate and drive the maintenance of an existing regulatory inventory to supporting effective controls and monitoring tools to ensure the effective demonstration of adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
4. Conduct an annual regulatory risk evaluation as part of the internal annual risk assessment. Through this risk evaluation, identify and escalate points of high risk, especially items where the defined risk appetite exceeds certain internal thresholds. After which, a regulatory adherence report on regulatory obligations is to be consolidated for senior management on recommended corrective actions and improvements required to mitigate the identified risks.
5. Proactively identify business opportunities to improve regulation risk management, prioritizing reviews to uncover root causes and unknown drivers of risk. The candidate will analyze and define data and findings so as to present clear and concise recommendations to business leaders to strengthen their ability to make impactful strategic decisions, policy and procedure improvements, and improve other business strategies.
6. Develop strong relationships with Business and Functional teams (which includes but is not limited to Compliance Risk Management, Legal, Operational Risk Management, Internal Audit) so as to increase engagement with these teams so as to reduce and mitigate regulatory risks. The IBRR manager will also partner with Business Teams in the continuous enhancement of regulatory controls and monitoring. This includes engaging with business team leads and process owners to develop requirements to automate/digitize controls and monitoring where appropriate.
7. Guiding the various business teams and process owners across the consumer business (inclusive of operations and technology), on establishing permanent audit readiness activities that effectively demonstrate adherence to applicable regulatory obligations. This includes providing guidance to or participating in targeted review teams, and engaging with Internal Audit and Compliance Risk Management teams over potential regulatory audit findings.
8. Support the Country Consumer Bank In-Business Privacy Officer (IBPO) in the implementation of Citi Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Standards. Coordinate with Privacy Notice owners to maintain an inventory of Privacy Notices and Choices, and relevant business procedures, and assist in the review of Privacy Impact Assessment for Country initiatives. The candidate will also partner with Legal and the Privacy Officer to ensure business adherence to Privacy laws including those with extra-territorial impact, e.g. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- 台北市內湖區|月薪 26,000~35,000元月薪 26,000~35,000元|經驗不拘|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士|百大企業展開收合
- ● 人身保險業務員,投資型保險商品業務員,外幣收付之非投資型人身保險資格證照,證券商業務員,證券商高級業務員,期貨商業務員,投信投顧相關法規（含自律規範） 專業憑證
You will be a member of the Consumer Bank Risk Management Merchant and Risk Management Control Function Team. This position provides the opportunity to be part of Taiwan Consumer Bank & Consumer Risk Management Team, which specializes in providing bankcard, personal loan and mortgage lending to individual customers in Taiwan.
The incumbents reports into the Consumer Risk Management Control and Credit Bureau Manager who manages the Merchant Acquiring (on us) and Risk Management Control Functions including Credit Bureau management.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Responsible for risk credit bureau reporting to JCIC, managing the daily / weekly / monthly process to ensure submission on timely manner and as per requirements.
• Support credit bureau operational procedures and data integrity validation
• Develop and maintain MIS to monitor credit reporting, to ensure the accuracy and quality in credit bureau reporting.
• Lead any credit bureau reporting changes, system modification and implementation related to Cards products.
• Conduct risk assessments for Merchant and support merchant business portfolio monitoring on renewal, trigger and performance.
• Assist QAF, MCA, CA, Record Management and other control functions
• Assist as coordinator for generic controls and regional reporting
• Escalate credit concerns/updates to senior risk and propose risk mitigation action to be taken
• Participate in relevant User Acceptance Testing (UAT) exercise and system implementation and liaise with technology team for system related matters.
• Ensure compliance to all policies and standards and ensure full audit readiness at all times.
• Support internal audit and regulatory reviews, as assigned
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- ● Google AdWords,Google Analytics 專業憑證