- 台北市信義區|月薪 37,410~49,256元月薪 37,410~49,256元|經驗不拘|碩士展開收合
Graduate Institute of Mind, Brain and Consciousness; Jihwan Myung Lab
1. One research assistant (experiment)
2. The Myung lab specializes in circadian rhythms in the choroid plexus
and encoding of seasonal rhythms by collective circadian clocks
3. This project is through collaboration with TMU and NCKU. The position will be appointed by NCKU but the workplace will be TMU in Taipei.
1. Bench work: mouse tissue sampling, Western blot, IF/IHC, and qPCR.
2. Mouse handling: basic surgical skill and tail vein injection.
3. Mouse room care: transgenic strain breeding and PCR genotyping.
1. MS degree in biological sciences or related subject.
2. English communication ability. The RA will work in an English-speaking environment.
3. Ability to speak Japanese or Korean would be a plus, although not required.
TMU Main Campus and Daan Campus (10-min walk from main campus, free shuttle bus available)
1. From 9:30 to 18:30 on weekdays. Flexible work hours negotiable.
2. The position is available immediately.
According to NCKU research assistant compensation standard, plus health insurance and other benefits. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience, and subject to annual increase.
If interested, send an email to Jihwan Myung at firstname.lastname@example.org with your English CV in PDF.
- ● 生命科學學門,農林漁牧學門,自然科學學門 相關科系
1. Efficient and effective of the supervise daily/weekly/monthly operation of the Operation Support Department
2. Ensure incident under the grasp and control
3. Ensure a high degree of satisfaction with services support task
4. Maintain excellence customer service and relationship management
5. Maintain close cooperation with group various departments
6. Organization and management of 7x24 duty shift
7. Definition and Document of the SOP, and SOP education training and exercise
8. Coordination with the customer for maintenance and troubleshooting
9. Ensure the operation service support immediate response strategy
10. Periodic reporting data collection and compilation
11. Superior negotiating skills
12. Excellent English negotiation and written skills
- 台北市信義區|月薪 37,140元月薪 37,140元|經驗不拘|碩士展開收合
Required: MS degree in biological sciences - i.e. biomedical science/engineering, cell biology, biomaterials, molecular biology or similar subject
This is a fully-funded project, involving culture of human cells inside a 3D biomaterial scaffold, characterisation of cell function, and characterisation of the biomaterial. The scaffold and cells will then be implanted into animals for further testing.
1. Cell culture, preferably with human cells. Assessment of cell viability (MTT/CCK, cell cycle, apoptosis etc)
2. Analytical techniques - RNA/protein extraction, qRT-PCR, Western Blot, IF/IHC staining, SEM, ELISA etc
3. Animal handling (mouse) - handling, tail vein injection, any surgical skills
4. Other basic lab skills greatly appreciated
37,140 per month, 13.5 months per year, plus health insurance and other benefits. Annual increases.
1. English competence (speaking) is essential, since the PI is from the UK.
2. Assisting with small amount of basic lab administration, such as receiving deliveries, logging inventory
1. Opportunity for foreign travel and foreign conference attendance
2. Chance to author and publish your own paper (encouraged)
3. Independence and freedom in planning your time and experiments. Usually we will meet every ~2 weeks to plan out work and review results. This is a new, large (4 year), well-funded project with lots of opportunities for career development.
Graduate Institute of Biomedical Materials & Tissue Engineering, Taipei Medical University (TMU)
1. Main campus in Xinyi District (Liuzhangli MRT station)
2. Secondary campus at Xizhi, with free shuttle bus to and from TMU
- ● 生命科學學門 相關科系
Institute of Statistical Science, Academia Sinica
A postdoctal fellow/Research assistant wanted at
Location : Shieh lab, ISS, Academia Sinica
Projects: develop statistical and computational methods for analysis of genomics data, analyzing gene expression and other omics data to identify drug targets, predict drug responses of cancer patients, conduct survival analysis to find biomarkers, and to construct gene networks, etc。
For more info on projects : http://www.stat.sinica.edu.tw/gshieh/
qualification : fluent programming in Ｒ or other scientific softwares ，MS/ME and PhD in Statistics, CSIE, Bioinformatics, EE, etc are welcome
required documents : CV、a hand-written biography、transcripts of colleges and graduate schools and two recommendation letters
Please e-mail documents to email@example.com
or mail to:
prof. Grace S. Shieh
Institute of Statistical Science,Academia Sinica
No. 128 Academia Rd. Sec. 2,
- ● 數學統計學門,資訊科學學門,電機工程學類 相關科系
1. Monitor LED Signage technology/market trend
- parts such as PKG, D-IC, PCB, and etc.
- Alternative technology
- parts companies and product makers
- market intelligence
2. Discover partner companies and manage partnership
- LED SMT and PCB partners
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
1.Supervise and coordinate daily activities: planning and reaching of sales targets
2.Sales,assistance and gain client’s loyalty:keeping the database updated, Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
3.Promote the boutique in the surrounding area(Luxury hotels,local opinion makers, local associations)
4.Data and boutique reports analysis and management
5.Cash register management and bank deposits
6.Corporate Layout and Visual Merchandising rules to be applied,keeping the high standard of the boutique image
7.Administrative and corporate guidelines to be applied by all boutique team members
9.Verify unsold and range of products
10.Personal care and make sure all the employees’ image matches with the corporate guidelines
1.Fluent in English and in the language of country of reference
2.IT knowledge and application
3.Sales experience of luxury Brands(sales technique,knowledge for the sector in terms of customers and needs)
4.Excellent relation skills(empathy, communication,good speech skill, pragmatism)
5.Good skills to work for targets(KPI’s, in quantity and quality)
6.Product knowledge(materials, wearability,functionality； respect of company’s guidelines in display, presentation to the client,management)
7.Service oriented (taking care of others’need,motivation is to satisfy client’s need,patience)
8.Knowledge of stock rotation and inventory management
12.Knowledge of economic and financial basics for a correct boutique management
1. Maintain quality account management, including business solicitation, transaction follow-up and relationship enhancement at appropriate interface level.
2. Perform industry study and credit analysis ; assist RM / Senior Banker to ensure a robust annual CA review process and quarterly monitoring process.
3. Execute ad-hoc project and new initiatives to facilitate business needs.
4. Communicate with clients to resolve issues and enhance client experience and Voice of Client.