1.Process invoicing in every required format to customers for domestic and overseas sales, which also include intercompany billing in relation to subcontracting service
2.Cross-check sales quote, order, and contract in generating an invoice
3.Being well-organized and can work under high pressure with positive mindset to proactively handle multiple tasks by prioritizing all assigned tasks
4.Problem solving skills to analyze and fix the issues that result in any mismatch in the billing procedure
5.Daily match customer incoming payments that can be in multiple foreign currencies, and maintain full and accurate details of invoice and collection records for accounting clerks of a shared service center to keep correct balance of relating accounting ledgers.
6. Weekly provide invoice aging and overdue report to monitor collection status.
7. Monthly provide thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data.
8. Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
9. Consistently follow-up on unpaid invoices by taking various kinds of dunning actions, including but not limited to working with external collection agency when appropriate to obtain maximum reimbursement.
10. Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients in billing and collection process.
- ● 會計學類 相關科系