1. Primarily responsible for customer service activities associated with modifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of highly complex capital equipment at customer sites and trade shows. Represents the company to the customer and assumes accountability for customer satisfaction with service.
2. Assures operational quality of system equipment. Coordinates actions with customers to minimize down time.
3. Evaluates, analyzes, diagnoses and troubleshoots technical equipment problems via telephone or at customer site. Ensures equipment enhances customer production. Repairs and modifies equipment at customer facility.
4. Provides guidance and technical assistance to Installation Engineer on installations at customer sites or on installing/dismantling demonstration machines.
- ● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,機械工程學類 相關科系
- ● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照