Experienced in all aspects of recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, screening, assessing, managing relationships with hiring teams and business partners, offer negotiation
• Manage and execute the full recruitment lifecycle process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer negotiation
• Skilled in working with business leaders, providing proactive resourcing advice to hiring managers and consolidate all recruitment channels, including headhunter, job boards advertising, internal referral etc.
• Develop and build a pipeline of candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
• Proven project management skills and comfort with providing timely and clear reporting of progress, data and roadblocks
• Real passion for innovation shown through creative recruiting strategies and continuous process improvement
• Support on other TA recruitment tasks and projects.
Ability to understand the talent needs of hiring managers when opening a requisition and provide value-adding recruiting advice to hiring managers and influence talent decisions
Using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high-quality candidates
Ability to assess candidate quality, skills, and Motivational-fit and identify the best candidate
Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process
Establish a good relationship with local campus universities for building a pipeline channel
Plan, organize, coordinate, execute, track the recruiting process