1. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and driving the development of new business. The Sales Manager will initially work directly with major telco/SP accounts to build and maintain long-term customer relationships and develop new sales opportunities.
2. The Sales Manager will be the primary supporter between the customer and company insuring quality communication and responses to technical and business related needs and concerns. This includes collaborating with customers to define critical business issues, defining requirements for backbone of company driven solutions, and monitoring contract processes to assure completion and acceptance within a timely period.
3. Demonstrated success managing customer expectations in highly complex, political environments and mitigating pre- and post-sale risks.
4. Demonstrated ability to manage internal resources and accountability to successfully deliver complex technology solutions.
5. Demonstrated ability to gather, shape and translate basic customer requirements to support the effective delivery of Zyxel solutions.
1.project management for new products&development, including schedule control, cost analysis, material monitoring, risk management
2.Technical coordination between customer, local partner, vendors, engineers for requirement/specification/issue clarification and confirmation
- ● 數學統計學門,電算機學門,企業管理學類 相關科系
1.SoC driver, firmware and middle software implementation.
2.SoC internal module and peripheral hardware verification.
3.Software system integration，high level scenario design and implementation.
4.Windows base tool implementation for debugging and verification.
1. New technology survey & phase in.
2. Develop Zyxel cyber security.
3. Linux user space and kernel space programming and debugging.
4. Design and execute automatic unit test/integration test.
- ● 資訊工程學類,通信學類 相關科系