南崗_Run Plant Engineer Contractor
Dow Production Engineers serve as a vital resource for Operations by applying technical skills to optimize plant operations, resolve plant problems, and enable safe and efficient production of low cost, quality products. Dow Production Engineers generate tremendous value to Dow through their knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Earn respect and trust of operations team because of their great problem solving skills and technical expertise.
• Elevate and appropriately apply knowledge of their plant and technology – study historical data, convene with Tech Center or other SMEs, etc.
• Ensure MET is understood and utilized and that process automation is used as a tool to optimize plant performance.
• Utilize defined Most Effective Technology and challenge/escalate MET application and assumptions when better solutions arise.
• Partner with the experts to perform advanced troubleshooting and improve operating discipline. Diagnose and document root causes of asset utilization losses in the facility.
• Understand why specific procedure steps and precautions are needed and keep a strong field presence to reinforce the importance.
• Conduct daily review of logbook and alarm history to better understand the plant operation and stay engaged with daily activities. Maintain, own, and review daily KPIs/ trends to ensure optimum performance.
• Respond urgently to plant issues and emergencies. Act as a unit technical expert during unplanned events and drive implementation of effective corrective and preventative actions.
• Provide leadership, expertise, diagnosis, and optimization in plant Raw Material Efficiency, which may include yield or waste generation.
• Ensure compliance with plant operating permits.
• Understand site integration and provide input to optimize the overall system
- ● 化學工程學類 相關科系