- |其他營造彰化縣大城鄉|月薪 65,000~75,000元月薪 65,000~75,000元|2年工作經驗以上|碩士展開收合
Jan De Nul Group has been focussing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. Jan De Nul offers following services to his worldwide clients: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilical’s. Our project office situates in the heart of Taipei city. The Taiwan project team will be responsible for the execution for two offshore windfarm projects in Taiwan.
Our local branch Jan De Nul Taiwan Branch is looking for an Environmental Site Engineer who can join the high energy project team!
As an environmental site engineer, you are following up on site all subcontractors are complying with the clients and corporate environmental guidelines and related tasks. Your skills will be deployed on our construction site in Changhua where you will as well be the contact point for environmental issues to the client and local authorities.
• Comply with environmental protection regulations
• Comply with environmental impact assessment commitment
• Communicate and coordinate with the owner and the subcontractor
• Writing and reviewing environmental protection related documents
• Cooperate with authority to check or audit
• Non-compliance item tracking
• Inspect (sub)-contractor work sites, (sub)-contractor management
• Conduct or follow-up environmental monitoring (sound, soil disposal, water quality, air quality)
You have at least a master degree in a relevant engineering field and can present us with some first working experience (2 years). You hold the certificate of air pollution prevention.
All candidates will work in an international environment so you should be multilingual with good verbal, writing and understanding of the English language.
- ● 土木工程及水利學類,環境工程學類 相關科系