The Site Administrator coordinate and manage all applicable and delegated administrative activities.
• Assist Site Manager on daily administration work include coordinating meeting
• Setting up and maintaining project contact list and email groups
• Controlling the numbering, filing, sorting and retrieval of electronically stored or hard copy documentation produced by technical teams, projects or departments in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Review all contractor monthly draws and prepare spreadsheets for project draws
• Administrative and clerical tasks
• Setting up meetings for the Project Leaders
• Obtaining project information; permitting requirements, municipal right of ways, access agreements, etc.
• Assemble the project close out package; Warranties, material information, project As‐Built, equipment information, contractor contacts, maintenance agreements.
• Assist in manpower related matters.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by Superior and/or Management.