- 台南市善化區|月薪 23,100~26,000元月薪 23,100~26,000元|1年工作經驗以上|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
應徵方式： 請將履歷表以及三位介紹人姓名、聯絡地址（包括電話、電子郵件信箱）寄到：亞蔬 – 世界蔬菜中心, 台南縣善化鎮郵政信箱42號 , 人事室 或 電子郵件信箱: email@example.com
• Production of pepper seedlings for field and greenhouse experiments, including sowing, thinning, fertilization, and maintenance of plastic-, screen-, and greenhouses;
• Assist in all aspects of pepper field trial establishment and maintenance, including land preparation, transplanting seedlings, irrigation, pruning and staking, weed removal, pesticide applications and data collection;
• Perform pepper hybridizations, including pollen collection, emasculation and pollination, fruit harvest and seed extraction, drying, and packing;
• Assist in pepper seed storage and record-keeping of pepper breeding materials, including seed quantities.
• Sr. high school or above;
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in vegetable crop production;
• Familiarity with field and greenhouse management.
How to Apply
Submit a letter of application with curriculum vitae, with details of education, work experiences, professional skills, a recent passport size photograph, names and contact addresses (including phone number/fax/e-mail) of three referees to Human Resources, PO Box 42, Shanhua, Tainan, Taiwan 74199, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 1 November 2019.
- 台南市善化區|月薪 28,000~40,000元月薪 28,000~40,000元|經驗不拘|碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
The World Vegetable Center (WorldVeg) is a nonprofit, autonomous international agricultural research center with headquarters in Taiwan and regional offices around the globe. WorldVeg conducts research and development programs that contribute to improved incomes and diets in the developing world through increased production and consumption of nutritious and health-promoting vegetables. For more information about World Vegetable Center, please visit our website: www.worldveg.org.
The World Vegetable Center (WorldVeg) is looking for a Research Assistant to conserve and assist in the understanding of the agricultural biodiversity of Solanaceae crops such as tomato, peppers, and eggplant. The person will study the phenotypic diversity of collections of tomato, peppers, and eggplant, in particular the core collections of these crops in the WorldVeg genebank.
The WorldVeg genebank is one of the largest international genebanks of vegetable genetic resources. The main task of the Genetic Resources and Seed Unit is to keep the seeds alive of the genebank accessions for vegetable improvement and development of new vegetables, and to conserve the basis for food and nutrition security of future generations.
• Morphological characterization of Solanaceae crops with a focus on tomato;
• Establishing of field trials for abiotic stress screening of Solanaceae crops;
• Seed treatment to prepare viroid-free seeds of Solanaceae crops for seed shipment and field planting;
• Seed multiplication and morphological characterization of eggplant wild relatives and other incoming Solanaceae germplasm;
• Diversity analysis to understand the phenotypic variation of Solanaceae crops.
• M.Sc. in plant sciences, plant biology, botany, horticulture or a similar discipline;
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in design and management of field trials of vegetable crops and greenhouse management;
• Familiar with agronomic practices;
• Botanical knowledge of Solanaceae crops;
• Proficient in written and spoken English;
• Computational and statistical analysis skills for crop diversity analysis is desirable.
How to Apply
Submit a letter of application with curriculum vitae, with details of education, work experiences, professional skills, a recent passport size photograph, names and contact addresses (including phone number/fax/e-mail) of three referees to Human Resources, PO Box 42, Shanhua, Tainan, Taiwan 74199, e-mail: email@example.com, before 25 October 2019.
- ● 植物保護學類,園藝學類,農業技術學類 相關科系