• Attend to VIP arrivals / departures. Conduct pre-checks of suites, preparations and ensure amenities are in place where appropriate
• Supervise the designated areas of Paiza that are allocated which could be any one or more of the following areas: registration process, reception, rooming in VIP, meet & greet at the forecourt of VIP, check-in & check-out, Command Center, Rooms Controller and Junket Billing
• Be fully conversant with property’s software – LMS, Showcase, POS, Mizzisoft, LAS, Timelox, SAP, Maximo, FCS, Guest Profile Share Point, Concierge Service Share Point
• Handle guests’ complaints. Log complaints, compliments and suggestions from guests using a glitch report
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests. Maintain positive guest relations
• Liaise with other operating departments such as Housekeeping, International Marketing, Paiza F&B matters concerning our VIP guests in achieving guests’ satisfaction
Deliver on the project and operating targets for the Wardrobe Department by focusing on service quality, high standards of uniform presentation and the growth of the business. Building and fostering a relationship with our key hotel partners is a critical component of the role as the Wardrobe Department forms a significant portion of the shared services across the resort.
• Directly manage the operating units under his/her scope.
• Coordinate with supporting departments to ensure the delivery of efficient service.
• Meet regularly with senior management of our hotel partners to manage the deliverables to those properties.
• Establish KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity.
• Establish Department Operating Manuals and Specific Operating procedures to ensure maximum efficiency in the uniform distribution process.
• Plan implement and administer an effective preventative maintenance program to monitor conveyors for activity balance, inactive slots and general maintenance.
• Identify, review and facilitate training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivity and work flow.
• Plan, implement and administer an energy management program.
• Create opportunities within the department to share resources and to save cost.
• Prepare and update all policies and procedures dependant on business needs
• Maintain computer system to optimize efficiencies
• Coordinate efficient work flow of the Wardrobe area during peak times
• Assists with special/one off costumes and garments
• Maintain an effective inventory record by conducting regular physical inventories
• Maintain a professional working relationships with all colleagues
• Support the Executive manager with the future development of all employees.
• Perform other duties as required
- |休閒服務澳門|月薪 51,000~65,000元月薪 51,000~65,000元|經驗不拘|專科、大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
• Directly supervise the team under his/her scope;
• Coordinate closely with the departmental staff to ensure the delivery of guest services;
• Meet regularly with superiors to manage the deliverables to those properties;
• Follow the KPI’s across all departments under the scope to ensure correct standards of quality and productivity;
• Implement the Department and Specific Operating Procedures to ensure maximum comforts for guests;
• Implement preventive maintenance program to ensure the upkeep of the Hotel Buildings and its Operating Equipments;
• Coordinate and conduct regular inspection of buildings to ensure strict compliance with government, fire and safety regulations and license requirements. Recommend and/or take action to ensure compliance;
• Facilitate and conduct continuous training programs for employees on new operation techniques to increase productivities and maximize revenue and guest services for the hotel. Implement and administer an energy management program;
• Implement control practices/systems in all operating departments and to review as and when necessary;
• Perform all functions as and when required by the management
• Service all players, with a set criteria, by serving as a personal contact
• Through one-on-one contact, keep players informed of all upcoming promotions, events and offers at Venetian
• Personally invite players to events throughout the year
• Obtain players’ preferences and feedback and use as a marketing tool when development new events and other incentives
• Develop new relationships with potential players and nurturing existing player relationships
• Attend tournaments conducted throughout the casino
• Use ACSC player tracking system to manage coded player bases and record pertinent contact, play information and assist in keeping database updated
• Recognize players’ special occasions i.e. birthdays and anniversaries, etc.
• Be able to maintain portfolio of assigned active and inactive players
• Be able to show results in regards to bringing inactive players back to the Company and be able to maintain players play activity
• Make sound complimentary decisions based on customers’ play
• Book room for qualifying players’ in accordance with retention programs
• Keep all customer information confidential
• Thorough understanding of the player’s Club program
• Attend events and promotions
- 澳門|月薪 60,000~105,000元月薪 60,000~105,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘|外商企業展開收合