- |休閒服務澳門|月薪 55,000元月薪 55,000元|2年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
• A role model that monitors and ensures team members are meeting and performing StarWorld’s Standard and World Class Asian Heart consistently for an efficient customer service, fostering Team Work and exuding a well groomed and professional appearance.
• Ensure to protect our guest safety while they are using Health Club Facilities (i.e Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Male/ Female Changing Room & Sauna Room.)
• Ensure all guest are registered and verified by showing the Hotel Room Key Card, and make sure all information are recorded on the Health Club Registration Record.
• Prepare and check the daily and monthly report (i.e Amenities Inventory List, Health Club Sales Record, Health Club Facilities Monthly Usage Report, etc) and propose to purchase the necessary amenities / items to superior regularly.
• Monitor and ensure that Health Club team members are frequently cleaning the Health Club facilities and Public Area and keeping them tidy and clean during operating hours; ensure that the Check-List is properly filled out.
• Ensure the quantity of toiletry amenities for Male/Female Changing Room is enough to serve.
• Ensure the dirty towels from the towel collection baskets were removed and ensure the clean towels have been refilled into the towels rack.
• Ensure the dirty towels were counted before delivery to the Linen Room in a particular time, and get back the same quantity of clean towels for replacement.
• Ensures the sales of hotel merchandise (swim wear, goggles, arm band etc.) to guest are posted into the PMS System.
• Ensure to clean and checks all Fitness equipment frequently and to ensure all are in good condition; have to familiarize with the usage of all fitness equipment and is responsible for providing an appropriate fitness instruction to our guests when they using the fitness equipment.
• Ensure the cleanliness of swimming pool and its surroundings with a technical know how to operate the manual and robot vacuum. Can supervise subordinates when general, emergency or regular cleaning is to be done.
• Provide training for new team members on how to use the pool water test kits and ensure the water is checked every hour to maintain the purity of the swimming pool water; and conduct First Aid or Life Guard refresher training or drill with team members
• Ensure to conduct all necessary action during bad weather, typhoon and emergency cases.
• Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
• Attends training when there is a need and deemed as essential for professional growth.
- ● 運動休閒及休閒管理學類 相關科系
- ● 體育署救生員證,NAUI急救證照 專業憑證
- 澳門|月薪 80,000元月薪 80,000元|2年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
• Meet and greet guest upon arrival and departure on the gaming floor
• Interact and serve the guests in a professional manner
• Provide personalized F&B services to guests and demonstrate excellent F&B knowledge all the times to ensure the highest guest satisfaction
• Collect and record guest preferences and share with relevant departments to ensure guest having the best experience
• Ask and collect guest feedback and channel it to management to ensure proper follow-up
• Assist Casino Marketing to organize private party for VIP guest or special request
• Act as a trainer to train team members to serve by following service standards
• Monitor the execution of service standard and quality of service on gaming floor
• Review and revise the service standards according to the market needs
• Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by the management in an efficient and professional manner
• Promote positive working culture which cares for guest and team member alike
• Ensure the departmental compliance with the property health & safety, first aid, fire & emergency procedures according to the company’s rules and regulations
• Responsible for supporting the Floral Assistant Director in running the floral operation and all related areas smoothly
• Implement execute department regulations, SOP, P&P and all other departmental rules
• Report to shift on time in issued uniform in a neat, clean and tidy appearance at all times
• Review monthly schedules (staffing/ vacation/ maintenance/ deep cleaning/ ordering schedule/ special event program/ theme decoration) according to calendar
• Check guest rooms and public areas including restaurants, bars and events rooms to ensure that flowers are well displayed and maintained at all times
• Check public space to ensure the ambiance is warm and welcoming reflecting our local character and international sophistication
• Execute cleaning programs to maintain top cleanliness and hygiene standards in the flower workshop
• Contribute actively in scheduling all maintenance programs
• Ensure floral colleagues are appropriately attired at all times
• Deal efficiently with all contractors or suppliers
• Schedule regular meeting with suppliers to ensure the operations get the best quality supply
• Order supplies (flowers/ vases/ equipment) according to business level and needs
• Held responsible and accountable for all assets placed under his/her supervision (keys/ devices/ equipment etc)
• Deal efficiently with all floral personnel
• Responsible for implementing on-going training programs
• Dispense on the job training for subordinates
• Use creativity to dispense training
• Dispense daily briefing
• Dispense and organize departmental meeting on regular basis
• Contribute actively to the recognition program of his/her subordinate
• Schedule and coordinate colleague preforming reviews
• Coordinate and conduct disciplinary interview
• Document and follow-up on employees’ files
• Maintain good communication with other departments
• Participate in communication meeting with other departments
• Review schedule scope of work according to other department’s needs
• Required to work the scheduled work shift as needed to meet the needs of guests and team members
• Able to provide specialized design and floral expertise to plan, design and create floral arrangements for all events in the hotel if need
• Follow floral recipes for floral designs
• Review the flower set-ups in rooms and public spaces regularly and train staff accordingly if necessary
• Ensure proper communication of project status, time lines and delivery information to guests and other departments
• Schedule, contribute and compile various inventories (flowers, vases, floral supplies, FF&E, OS&E, stationary, collaterals etc)
• Be aware of rooms and P/A specifications and categories
• Liaise with outside contractors and suppliers as appropriate
• Participate and assist with cost control
• Ensure emergency procedures are followed strictly
• Ensure health and safety as well as hygiene rules are strictly followed
• Keep open communication with the team and superior
• Escalate to Floral Assistant Director if any difficult situations or problems
• Check records of special cleaning and maintenance up to date
• Inspect floral store rooms/floral pantries regularly, ensuring that inventories are taken and that they are properly stocked, stored, cleaned and tidied up
• Inspect floral workshop and stores to ensure the right temperature is set to maximize flower lifespan and quality
• Elaborate the operating budget under Assistant Director - Floral guideline and supervision as well as other budgets and projects
• Assist to monitor the departmental operating budget
• Be accountable for recording colleagues’ training as well as performance management and reviews
- 澳門|月薪 70,000~100,000元月薪 70,000~100,000元|經驗不拘|高中職、專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合