- 越南|月薪 45,000~60,000元月薪 45,000~60,000元|經驗不拘|高中職展開收合
Main Purpose of the Job
Reporting to Shift Manager, VIP Services and the focus of this position is to provide quality customer service for Junket and VIP Customers and keep our guests informed of all promotional events occurring on-site. You are also responsible for the meeting / sending guest to and from airport, provide VIP customers with local attractions and other local and property information, to ensure excellent service to drive visitation and incremental revenue. This includes answering customers request, reservation of rooms, restaurants, tours and air ticket.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/casino industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules in order to meet the business needs of HOIANA Casino & Resort.
Duties may include but not limited to:
• Provides the highest level of customer service to recognize and maintain players at the property.
• Provide accurate pricing on all products i.e. accommodations, airline and packages.
• Assist in promotional events, issue comps based on established guidelines.
• Up sell products and accommodations whenever possible.
• VIP Services duties includes reservations, tours and restaurants reservations, and airline ticket reservations.
• Develop and maintain rapport with guests, coworkers, and other departments and respond to customer questions, inquiries, complaints, requests, and needs efficiently.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of monthly promotions to accommodate customer inquiries and help spread awareness of ongoing marketing efforts.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable gaming laws and company internal controls, policies and procedures,
• Must be able to maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude always.
• Other duties as assigned
• Attend, participate and assist in property events and promotions to ensure smooth operations.
- 越南|月薪 60,000~66,000元月薪 60,000~66,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
Duties may include but not limited to:
‧Reports directly to and communicates with the Supervisor – Butler on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and Casino operations.
‧Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the Casino.
‧Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems.
‧Ensures VIP guests receive special attention.
‧Ensures front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
‧Ensure that the conditions of all the butler floor suites are consistently well maintained and equipped according to the company’s standard.
‧Ensure that the condition of the butler pantry is well maintained and equipped.
‧To provide 24/7 personalized service at the highest level befitting the five-star standard
‧To attend to all the wants and needs of the butler floor VIPs.
‧Consistently seek new and innovative service initiatives to “wow” the butler floor VIPs.
‧Ensures that all Butler equipment are accounted for and are always in good condition.
‧Is fully conversant with all Casino emergency procedures.
‧Does everything possible to ensure that the guests depart the Casino with a positive impression of the Casino services.
‧Adhere to the Company policies and procedures and comply with the Code of Conduct.
‧Remain well-mannered and well-groomed as per Department and Company standards.
‧Follow health and safety standards and strive for constant improvement to avoid health and injury hazards.
‧Performs related duties and special projects assigned.
- 越南|月薪 36,000~54,000元月薪 36,000~54,000元|經驗不拘|學歷不拘展開收合
Main Purpose of the Job-
Reporting to Shift Manager, Representative/Senior Representative, Rewards Club will be primarily responsible in making sure of the success and overall direction and management of all activities and to maintain standards of service, organization and management of daily operations for the Casino Membership and Loyalty/Rewards Program.
The role will responsible in handling all functions of casino membership counters and all activities related to the membership and loyalty program.
Duties may include but not limited to-
•Responsible for all activities related to membership acquisition and to maintain a high level of data accuracy on membership database.
•Ensure all standard operation procedures and audit procedures are being followed for all functions and activities at casino membership counter.
•Assist Shift Manager to ensure all IT peripherals and equipment are in good working order, and liaise with relevant IT support team in managing the system downtime and equipment maintenance.
•Interact with guests which may include solving customer disputes through some means of compensation within department guidelines.
•Promote a high level of excellent customer service to all customers to build and expand customer relationships and service delivery.
•Response via phone call or email to guests and other departments queries, requests and/ or complaints with regards to casino membership and loyalty program.
•Remain knowledgeable on company’s product and property knowledge, up to but not limited to events, promotion offers, room categories, food and beverage offerings and the entertainment calendar.
•Coordinate with the gaming operation department to identify new and experienced players with intention of recruiting them in casino membership or educating them in casino rewards.
•Carry out promotion of special events when required through telephone contact and/or personal communication, attending such events and participating when appropriate.
•Communicate, both orally and in writing, to current, new and past guests answering questions, extending invitations and resolving any related disputes, as necessary.
- 越南|月薪 50,000~80,000元月薪 50,000~80,000元|經驗不拘|高中職展開收合
* 賓客服務行政助理 (越南/柬埔寨)
* 客戶主任( 柬埔寨)
* 人力資源助理 (柬埔寨)
* 座車司機( 柬埔寨/越南)