Advantech is a world-leading supplier and manufacturer of network and telecommunication platform. Currently we have an immediate opening for a Product Manager in our Irvine office. We are looking for a technology savvy, energetic and eager candidate for this position. Our Irvine office provides a professional yet friendly environment making it a great place to work and grow. www.advantech.com
Responsible for the product/project planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product specification, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and technical support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The product manager is expected to
1. Manage and work with HQ on product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
2. Work with sales personnel and customer to propose hardware and software solutions. Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
3. Work with Marketing / R&D and key vendors on marketing activities, competition analysis and product offering.
4. Create customer specific solutions with pre-sales and post-sales technical support, feasibility verification, response to project implantation and local support.
- ● 工程學門 相關科系
Server Sales Head, achieve business objective of profitable sales and growth via the development and execution of strategies for Server sales growth plan.
Ownership of Advantech’s server product lines in North American. Lead & drive Server sales within a matrix organization of PM, marketing, application engineering, customization engineering, technical support, product development, supply chain, service, and manufacturing.
•Creating new business at potential customers using your knowledge of the local area, market and competition.
•Key Account planning & implementation- Orchestrates the development of strategic sales plans that reflect Advantech‘s business strategy, to advance market share/penetration, and achieve profitable growth.
•Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
•Responsible for Server sales quota including revenue forecasting
•Identify, develop, and enhance the appropriate channel(s) to market for each product line assigned
•Large customer project management and coordination of internal resources to provide customized solutions
•Vertical market(s) strategy definition and execution for related products
•Bring customer feedback and market feedback to HQ for product development needs
•Leadership- Models effective selling skills; motivates and supports sales teams in selling; demonstrates a high level of support in the pursuit and closing of deals.
•People development- Sponsors and directs skill building activities to increase the productivity and accomplishments of the sales force.
• Travel requirement approximately 20％-25％ in USA
●Collect market information and conduct price & cost, and portfolio analysis
●Manage key accounts and related sales opportunities on a daily basis
●Lead and work with internal team to win RFQ and manage projects till MP
●Coordinate with PMs, PDs, acoustic teams, and production teams to ensure commitments of delivering qualified results to customers
●Demonstrate success in interacting and establishing strong professional relationship internally and externally with customers of all levels
●Passionate about delivering best support to customer in establishing stronger corporate reputation
1. Serve as a primary contact within the eCommerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and determine the best performance marketing mix to achieve sales targets.
2. Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the eCommerce strategy, including a strong partnership with the sales management team to minimize and manage any channel conflict.
3. Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce projects.
4. Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across the EC marketplace and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all content publishing.
5. Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.