- |網路相關台北市信義區|月薪 35,000元 以上月薪 35,000元 以上|3年工作經驗以下|大學、碩士、博士展開收合
About The Role
As an Biz Ops at Glints Taiwan, you will work closely with our Country Manager in strategy making and business operations across different units.
In Silicon Valley, major tech companies such as Google and LinkedIn built up functions called Business Operations. The functions were staffed mainly by top-tier consultants from Bain, McKinsey and BCG.
Develop the business strategy and work with the leadership team to develop short/long-term objectives for the company
Work with local HR and Finance BU to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness
Diagnose problems and make data-driven recommendations on how to solve them to the executive team.
0~2 years of working experiences preferred
Strong command of written and spoken english is a must. Candidates must have worked or lived in multicultural environments
Previous experiences in strategy making and organization operations.
High EQ and ability to adapt.
Have a passion for technology and recruitment area.
Must be solution and target-oriented.
With growth mindset and is comfortable with uncertainty: You will be working in a startup environment that is rapidly changing and iterating. Previous experience working in a startup environment would be an added advantage.
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
•public sector PPP procurement
•bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
- 台北市信義區|月薪 26,000~36,000元月薪 26,000~36,000元|3年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
3. 熟excel, word文書軟體。
◎ 應徵時請註明：應徵AL(Advance Level)或EL(Entry Level)。
- ● 會計學類,其他商業及管理學類 相關科系
* Complete timely & quality Credit Approval packages, quarterly monitoring reports and ad-hoc memos with level of supervision commensurate with complexity of large corporates or public sector clients. This involves:
*Perform credit analysis of portfolio clients based on solid knowledge of business, financials, management and industry structure. Scope of work includes identifying industry landscape and trends, conducting peer comparison, and completing financial analysis and projections.
*Generate credit rating through internal ratings methodologies.
*Demonstrate judgment on appropriateness of credit exposure, ratings and classification in the context of policy framework
*Periodically review financial results to monitor operating performance, liquidity position and financial condition of portfolio clients.
*Effectively communicate and liaise with coverage bankers and Risk officers to proactively identify and escalate key risks as well as material changes to portfolio client Maintain data integrity and support portfolio reviews, stress tests and other ad-hoc requests on corporate/public sector portfolio from Risk team Train and coach analysts and associates (and review work as necessary) to ensure quality of output and consistency of standard and analysis, as required.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 30,000~40,000元月薪 30,000~40,000元|3年工作經驗以上|專科、大學展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門,數學統計學門,電算機學門 相關科系
- ● 乙級會計事務技術士,丙級會計事務技術士 專業憑證
1. Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within Risk Management
2. Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analyzing credit and financial performance and utilizing statistical scoring, segmentation, and regression and simulation techniques
3. Utilize Statistical Analysis System (SAS) in a UNIX environment to perform risk, financial and data analyses including profiling, sampling, reconciliation, and quality testing
4. Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad-hoc risk policy analyses and projects as required
5. Participate in developing, testing, and optimizing credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
6. Manage risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats and prepare risk management presentations for senior management
7. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系