- 台北市松山區|月薪 32,000~45,000元月薪 32,000~45,000元|1年工作經驗以上|專科展開收合
3. 主副料詢價議價, 安排出貨, 追蹤貨櫃, 開狀付款等。
- ● 寶石鑑定師GIA 專業憑證
The Role Responsibilities
*Understands and executes on the country’s business requirements within consistent global standards
*Define and implement supply chain strategies for the Non-Technology/ Technology category in country, whilst ensuring appropriate alignment to global and regional strategies.
*Contributes to the strategy and overall achievement of functional objectives as a member of the SCM team in country
*Leads all supply chain related activities for the Non-Technology/ Technology category in Taiwan.
*Direct accountability for achieving country sourcing targets for the Non-Technology/ Technology category in country.
*Provides support for global and regional initiatives which impact the country as necessary.
*Establishes and maintains effective relationships with enior country stakeholders, demonstrating value to business partners through collective collaboration on efficiency, supplier risk and compliance matters
*Adhere to all SCM processes and procedures.
*Utilise the available SCM related tools to ensure compliance and spend control.
*Work collaboratively with SCM operations team (including Hub) to ensure effective and efficient service delivery for the country.
*Accountable to ensure that all initiatives undertaken are executed in accordance with SCB’s various risk management policies and guidelines.
*Support and execute necessary actions and deliverables to meet existing and new regulatory requirements that relate to the bank’s supplier base under TPRM.
*Support country risk reviews for SCM and implement corrective actions as required
Our Ideal Candidate
Competencies (knowledge & skills):
*Experience in sourcing, operations and supply chain best practices as an individual contributor.
*Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills
*Ability to work independently and multi-task with tight lead times
*Good commercial knowledge with an ability to think strategically
*Good understanding of Non-Technology/ Technology infrastructure and systems, particularly as they pertain to the banking industry.
*Ability to work collaboratively within the team and the Bank in formulating strategies involving sourcing and suppliers to deliver business value
*Ability to operate in a complex multi-organisation, multi-country and multi-cultural environment
*Ability to influence others and skilfully build credibility with stakeholders
*Change management skills and self awareness to adopt varying approaches for different stakeholder dynamics.
*Mental tenacity and analytical mind having the ability to take on tough and complex challenges, yet remain calm and professional under pressure.
*Familiarity with relevant regulatory requirements a plus
*Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications: Degree or equivalent qualifications
*License and Certifications/accreditations: NA
Professional Memberships: Plus with CIPS or similar desirable
*Bank training; Code Of Conduct, AB&C and other mandatory learning.
*Languages; English/Mandarin. Japanese is a plus.
• Supervise and lead supply chain team to ensure achievement on KPIs, including forecast accuracy, order fulfillment, stock management and others SC targets.
• Support and drive supply chain system & process development according to company strategy & direction.
• Proactively identify & recommend improvement areas to facilitate efficient and high quality on stock management
• Closely work with other functional teams to ensure all supply chain and logistic activities are in line with business plan
• Risk assessment of the inventory level and availability to ensure company could satisfy customer needs.
• Responsible for leading internal and external projects, Coordinate different resources and monitor the project progress to ensure timely delivery
- 台北市松山區|月薪 33,000~34,000元月薪 33,000~34,000元|1年工作經驗以上|大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
1. Execute the assigned task from direct report.
2. Help trading team to prepare reports or data organization and handle cross function’s request.
3. Responsible for meeting management with accurate agenda, participants and proper timing arrangement.
4. Support Category Heads for routine works, presentation slides or ad hoc requests.
5. Help organize and collect data from suppliers.
6. Ensure accuracy at works.
After long-term training, join buyer’s routine works to learn about buyer’s skill and enrich product knowledge thru daily works.
- ● 商業及管理學門,數學統計學門 相關科系