- Conducting annual training and development needs assessment.
- Liaising with management team and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Administering recruitment cost, L&D spending against the budget.
- Obtaining and developing effective L&D materials.
- Planning, organizing and ordering supplies for employee recruitment, L&D events.
- Conducting follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Structuring job grade system and developing relevant docs / procedures (including JD, compensation, promotion and succession plans etc).
- Conducting job evaluation surveys / implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes.
- Handling of the staff complaint cases, speak out cases of indirect / office staff (for direct staff will jointly work with BU).
- Working effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by line managers.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and developments.
- Experienced in building up the JOB GRADE system; connecting with individual L&D plans.
- Excellent organizational and timeline management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Familiar with the usage of Office / Google drive environment .
- Strong presentation / teaching and coaching skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.