Super Micro Computer is urgently seeking a FAE who is responsible for technical sale activities in new and existing opportunities. Individual contributor will work closely with Sale, FAE lead, and Extended Team to ensure overall technical design proposal, and hand-on/break-fix services on meeting customers’ requirements. FAE will have in-depth, hands-on experience with Supermicro Server/ Storage/ Embedded/ IOT/ Gaming, and Switching Products/ Solutions. Competitors’ Products and Services, with the ability to present and demonstrate those solutions to Customers and Partners. FAEs are critical part of Pre and Post Sale Cycle, and must be capable of displaying in-depth technical knowledge of Supermicro/ Competitive products and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitie:
• As an FAE Support partners to build Server/Storage business
• Create new business and grow existing business by working closely with customers.
• Technical Pre and Post Sales support on x86 Products and Solutions
• Help/Own RFP/RFQ for related accounts and support Sales in design wins
• Hands-on experience in providing break-fix services.
• Work with OEM, ISV partners as well with internal PM and Engineering teams to bring solutions to market
• Extensive Technical knowledge of x86 Architectures – Processors (Intel and AMD), Chipsets, Motherboards, and Systems
- ● 工程學門,數學統計學門,電算機學門 相關科系
High-performance product team in Supermicro is seeking talented Product Engineer who can lead the technical collateral development of in-house embedded system products. This individual will have the opportunity to define and implement latest data center and server technologies, and to create proof of concepts and technical feature paper presentations to differentiate Supermicro product through online and at various industry events. This individual will also be the go-to person for product managers and system engineers to be the subject of matter expert in application benchmarks specifically in network, database, and virtualization.
【Essential Duties and Responsibilities】
•Apply various component knowledge such as CPU, DRAM, flash-based storage, and motherboard to develop and integrate embedded system products and solutions.
• Execute benchmark testing and build proof of concepts based on latest data center technologies and Supermicro embedded products
• Work with product managers and system engineers to draft technical marketing presentations and white papers for online publications and industry event promotional activities
• Proactively engage in learning and researching new technologies and products to propose new Proof of Concepts
• Work with Sales, FAE, and customers to provide networking solution and technical knowledge
- ● 資訊工程學類,電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
- 新北市中和區|月薪 26,400~38,000元月薪 26,400~38,000元|經驗不拘|高中職、專科、大學展開收合
- ● 擁有 輕型機車,普通重型機車 駕照