- 台北市士林區|月薪 36,300元 以上月薪 36,300元 以上|2年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士、博士|外商企業展開收合
Secretarial tasks to maintain and manage the operation of the Director of Facilities Office. Responsible for operating/maintaining school facilities software.
1. Operates and maintains school facilities schedule with minimal supervision in order to ensure accurate data and to fulfill internal and external requests.
• Independently exercises judgment to evaluate request suitability versus accepted usage policies.
• Understands school buildings and back-end website structure to the extent that routine website maintenance can be conducted with minimal oversight.
• Facilitates schedule requests, files department and facilities rental documentation, creates electronic documents, and communicates across the TAS community.
• Communicates directly with TAS parent renters and the PTA.
2. Provides administrative services to maintain smooth operation of Director of Facilities Office, e.g. office supplies requisitions, inventory tracking, filing electronic and physical records, reception duties, managing department and supervisors‘ calendar, handling mail, photocopying, etc.
3. Support the Director of Facilities Office and subordinate departments (such as Facilities, Maintenance, and Security) process routine financial transactions. Understands department budget items and can correctly identify appropriate accounts and independently assign appropriate account codes, prepares purchase orders, runs financial reports out of the school financial system, manages petty cash, processes monthly open PO‘s and receiving reports, and assists A/R with parent rental invoices.
4. Receives emergency service orders and requests, evaluates urgency based on school policies and safety standards, and communicates with appropriate operations department.
5. Assists the various Operations Departments submit overtime requests and confirms timesheets.
6. Other duties assigned by the Director of Facilities.
- |電信相關台北市士林區|月薪 30,000~33,000元月薪 30,000~33,000元|經驗不拘|專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合