- |運動服務台北市信義區|月薪 35,000~40,000元月薪 35,000~40,000元|4年工作經驗以上|專科、大學、碩士、博士展開收合
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
Project management and business development targeting transactions in the context of acquisition, disposal, financing, joint venture, and restructuring
1. Position KPMG Deal advisory at the forefront of transaction opportunities
2. Develop sector coverage as to both relationship and insights
3. Manage transactions as to business proposition, project organization and deal process as well as stakeholders communication
4. Collaborate with client and other advisors to consider full dimension of a transaction including but not limited to industry, business model, financials, tax, valuation, organization, legal, and other operating dynamics
Leading transactions and advisory mandates with a portfolio of assignments at any one time.
Producing key transaction outputs – e.g. modelling analysis, information memoranda, investment committee analysis, and present these appropriately to Independently developing opportunities and building a portfolio of opportunities / projects to assist with business development; providing strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporates, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
•public sector PPP procurement
•bid/sell-side transaction advisory, project development advisory financial feasibility, business case, commercial model study, market analysis project finance model build, model review, PF debt raising advisory policy and regulatory advisory working in a dynamic team environment on infrastructure projects across power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure sectors support on project/engagement management, client communication liaising with other business units of KPMG including, but not limited to, Tax, Accounting and Transaction Services.
Maintains stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities. Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability. Develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities. Directs development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange interest rate risk management, and insurance risk management. Directs capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives.
1. Manage bank activities throughout the Lotus Group, in its Asian and European subsidiaries, including but not limited to online banking tools, commercial banking transactions, corporate credit cards, FX trading & hedging, bank guarantee, Letter of Credit and so on.
2. Maintain and develop relationships with both multinational and domestic financial institutions, understand their products & services, costs and benefits.
3. Take ownership of direct method cash forecast or CMT (Cash Management Tracker) process and be accountable for timely and accurate cash forecast over rolling 6 months period.
4. Coordinate and cross check FP&A team‘s mid to long term Indirect Method Cash Flow to ensure short mid and long term cash flow statements are logically aligned. Present on monthly bases, change in cash and forward looking assumptions behind the cash forecast.
5. Partner with Lotus Group CFO on debt financing & refinancing projects – take ownership of the bank DD process and documentation and regular communication with the banks during the process.
6. Take ownership of bank case model and align with FP&A team on the assumptions, scenarios, and follow up DD questions and responses.
7. Ensure liquidity of Lotus parent and subsidiaries and, equally importantly, the cash in the right pocket to finance business endeavors.
8. Oversee Lotus parent and subsidiary internal control on payment processes and their improvement with Internal Control teams, approval of regular payment runs in coordination with the Finance Controllers.
9. Monitor AR / AP status across the Group, act as a partner to Finance Controllers, FP&A and the Mgmt.
10. Maintain and improve Group‘s credit rating and present company‘s business and financial performance to rating agencies in coordination with the IR team.
- ● 一般商業學類,財務金融學類,會計學類 相關科系
1. Managing secured product BCPPM (e.g., TD/Mortgage/MSBF etc.), regular reporting/MIS submission timeline
2. Establish Portfolio Finance credit policies, the end-to-end monitoring process, and manage full set of regulatory reporting and MIS.
3. Daily margin call and force-sell monitoring and mark-to-market monitoring to ensure that no contingent loss occurs when equity market fluctuated suddenly.
4. Managing the daily / weekly / monthly regulatory reporting (e.g., CCAR 14A, FDIC, CCAR 14Q, Credit Bureau, IFRS9, Local Basel, US Basel, Local Stress Test etc.) to ensure that the submission on timely manner and as per requirements.
5. Conduct annual validation to ensure that customer’s qualifications and approval limit are still adequate and no breaches.
6. Assistance on CECL and CCAR 14A frameworks to ensure that the submission would be on timely manner.
7. Facilitate Regulatory, Internal Audit, Fundamental Credit Risk and others relevant examinations and coordinate management responses and follow-up, matter relating to credit bureau.
8. Support ad-hoc deliverables to the regulators and senior managements, closely working with regional/global senior managers
9. Work closely with other members of the Consumer Risk Team as well as Senior Management, Risk Managers, Business, Technology, Legal Compliance, Financial Control and other groups within the firm. Raise, investigate and follow-up on issues related to data quality, reporting requirement, TCF and etc.
- ● 商業及管理學門 相關科系
- 台北市信義區|月薪 40,000~80,000元月薪 40,000~80,000元|經驗不拘|大學、碩士|千大企業展開收合
We are looking for professionals to join our Strategic Marketing and Planning Department in Taipei worldwide headquarter. ASE Technology Holding (TAIEX: 3711, NYSE: ASX) is the world’s largest provider of semiconductor manufacturing services in IC assembly and test, and we have extended our presence in electronic manufacturing services through our subsidiary, USI (SSE: 601231). The position will have the great fast-track involvement in group strategic planning / business development and exposure to global technology dynamics and leading electronic and semiconductor companies.
- Conduct market analysis on electronic and semiconductor industry to help our group identify business opportunities
- Perform regular analysis for group operational & business performance and deliver insights to senior management
- Perform researches on potential M&A targets and partnership opportunities with execution plans
- Utilize effective communication and problem-solving skills to work closely with different departments within ASE Group to ensure company growth
- Collaborate with sales, engineering and manufacturing teams to assist strategic business decisions of senior management with our market intelligence
- BS or MS of Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Native proficiency in Chinese/fluent in English speaking and writing
- ● 商業及管理學門,工程學門 相關科系