We are seeking a talented, results oriented and experienced-in-field person who can support our HR activities. This role will be a single point of contact for all recruitment, training and C&B activities needed for Commercial business. The position is also responsible for the full aspects and communication of HR.
• Maintains Local & Expat payroll, benefits entry and notification to appropriate vendors.
• Coordinate various compensation-related activities to ensure that the organization’s payroll is processed accurately and on time.
• Enters in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of employee data in HR system, including, but not limited to details of contracts of employment for new hires, internal transfers, promotions, etc.
• Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant.
• Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
• Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
• Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
Training & Development:
• Identifying training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with business partners.
• Managing the delivery of training and development programs and evaluating the programs;
• Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
• A minimum of three years of working experience in Generalist HR role with hands on experience in Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits and Training & Development
• Strong knowledge of current labor rules and regulations is a must.
• Good PC applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong English skills
聽-精通 | 說-精通 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
- Angela Wei
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。