• 工業工程/工業管理/管理學院相關科系碩/博士生 (預計2019年2月後畢業)
• 熟悉資材管理領域 (Production/Material/Factory planning)，且精通Excel/SAP背景尤佳
You will be given the opportunity to learn about how the Hsinchu production planning team functions and eventually undertake some of the responsibilities:
• To learn the functions of the inventory control team and to provide support in the areas of inventory transactions, cycle count, reconciliation, and aging inventory management.
• To observe how to secure components required for production through material planning. To assist generating purchase requisitions and purchase orders
• To maintain pricing and lead-time data in our ERP system.
• To familiarize how factory planning team drives Nvidia‘s outsourced manufacturers to achieve the desired performance targets on on-time delivery, cycle time, and equipment efficiency.
• In due course be assigned to help manage one or more of the suppliers and to report their performance level to the senior management team.
• To understand the critical role of the new product introduction planning team in executing the time-to-market plan of all the new products.
• To collaborate with team members and business partners from different geographical locations.
• To apply your creativity and give feedback to the team members on ways to improve the business flows and work efficiency.
What we need to see from you:
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Engineering Management or Business Administration.
• Good communication, problem-solving, teamwork, interpersonal, and quantitative skills.
• Proficiency in business software applications such as Microsoft Office, Excel VBA, SAP, Windchill, and E2Open.
• Language: Excellent English skills on reading, writing, speaking, and listening
• Personality: highly organized, detailed orientated, a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- 工作待遇：面議 薪資公秤