Key Responsibilities on Marketing Lead
1. Work with the country team to establish a robust control and governance framework for Taiwan markets. Enhance the focus on digital controls to ensure that controls are keeping pace with the evolution of the digital landscape.
2. Work with country counterparts (Technology/ORM/AML/Compliance/Fraud/Legal) in developing effective review and monitoring parameters, KRIs and self-assessment tools for new product launches, process enhancement and client engagement tools.
3. Coordinate with Country technology and product teams to ensure successful implementation of new regulatory/Citi policy requirements related to digital product launches.
4. Ensure that the customer communication process across products and digital/marketing banking meets all relevant control, regulatory and compliance guidelines.
5. Ensure that controls around data privacy policies are adhered to during new product launches and for existing products.
6. Drive consistency across countries related to documentation and standardization of key control processes through involvement in new product approval processes and ensure all new and existing policies and procedures are properly implemented.
7. Drive critical Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) program enhancements through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, including ensuring the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix (RCM) to the MCA is comprehensive.
8. Drive a strong control culture and ensure permanent controls readiness.
9. Provide advisory and support to the Customer Franchise team on Internal Audit reviews and regulatory exams.
10. Refine and augment the Regional Consumer Control Procedure Manual (RCCPM) to align with business strategy and cater for changes arising from evolving issues, trends and emerging risks.
11. Perform root cause analysis on significant control breaks and share lessons learned within the country and across the region.
12. Perform targeted onsite Peer Reviews with teams of regional and country process, function and control subject matter experts with the support of local management.
MCA Governance and Oversight
1. Coordinate with the Regional and Country Consumer businesses and functions on the overall MCA and Annual Risk Assessment (ARA) processes for the Consumer businesses and functions, and work with the Regional businesses in reviewing the ARA performed based on the analysis of internally and externally raised risks and issues.
2. Drive critical MCA program enhancements through alignment with evolving risks as well as changing business needs and policies, assigning appropriately selected and trained MCA testers, performing quality reviews including the mapping of the Regulatory Control Matrix to the MCA, and implementing Control Monitoring and Design
3. Assessments in partnership with the Global Consumer Risk and Control function across Asia Consumer Gold Copy MCAs.
4. Lead the deployment of the Global and Regional Gold Copy MCA across the region with an appropriate change management process
5. Perform a quality review of the PRCs (Processes, Risks, and Controls), MCA results and corrective actions arising from identified exceptions for the Regional Consumer Businesses and functions for quality assurance and completeness
6. Support the region and functions on gap analysis and the implementation of global policy requirements and regional standards, and incorporate the updates in Regional Consumer Controls Procedures Manual (RCCPM) as required.
1. Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
2. Minimum 10+ years of experience with strong strategic, analytical and product management skills
3. Good understanding of operational risk and control processes and procedures
4. Good understanding of customer engagement channels digital technologies and Fintech
5. Strong stakeholder management skills (e.g. written and verbal communication, influencing and negotiation)
6. Strong interpersonal skills, situational awareness and emotional intelligence
7. Ability to work independently, interface and execute with a sense of urgency and deliver tasks effectively
8. Ability to work with internal and external clients in a positive manner and help deliver solutions that benefit the business
請透過花旗官方人才招募網站投遞您的履歷，不接受線上申請 :// /US/
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。