- To identify, develop and drive sourcing strategies and saving initiatives for the responsible category.
- To manage the initial sourcing process; opportunity identification and strategy definition, supplier selection, samples, quality testing, final pricing negotiation and logistics
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
- In charge of the implementation of procurement strategies and ensures that sourcing strategies follow the procurement processes (RFx, contracting, invoicing, Supplier Diversity, etc.) for direct/indirect material, equipment, tooling, service and MRO
- Responsible for negotiations for best possible cost service guarantee and develop “win-win” strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers
- Evaluate supplier core competencies and competitive positioning using cost models
- Implement supplier agreements/contracts when beneficial by working with cross-functional stakeholders and sup
pliers to reach agreement on contract terms and conditions
- Participate in establishing short-term and long range planning and budget development of the company to support strategic business goals
- Develop a supplier management program with key suppliers including metrics, performance goals and improvement initiatives
- Establishes purchasing policies and ensures compliance within the department
- Continuously improve productivity and efficiency of processes throughout the operational organization
- 一般商業學類 其他商業及管理學類
聽-中等 | 說-中等 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
• procurement/sourcing or related experience in a manufacturing setting 5+ years
• CPPS certified preferred
• Sourcing relating experiences at 5 + years preferred
• Experiences with chemical, plastic industry or mechanical field 5 + years preferred〝
• Must possess strong ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers.
• Working knowledge of ERP system which Oracle, MFG Pro are preferred or demonstrate ability to learn and use new computer software programs quickly.
• Ability to interface well with all departments of the company and to represent TW procurement in a highly professional manner.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to interpret data.
• Handle confidential and proprietary information.
• Ability to identify challenges and demonstrate independent judgment in problem-solving and decision-making.
• Take initiative and demonstrate resourcefulness.
• Ability to work well as a team member while demonstrating and promoting corporate initiatives.
• 派遣時間 : 即日起~109/12/31，適任者直接轉正職。
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。