In the face of a worldwide talent crunch, how do we ensure that our employees are equipped with future-proof skills? This position is crucial for the delivery of our training plans and talent development programs.
You will support the company‘s strategic objectives by designing and delivering learning interventions that prepare the employees through change and growth.
• To develop and implement a learning strategy and platform to deliver various approaches to effective learning and development and build organisational capabilities.
• To support and implement processes that enable the organization to identify, measure and invest in people potential
• To develop and deliver the training calendar for country/cluster and evaluate and work with training vendors where needed on training programs based on organization and employees’ needs
• To deliver various training programs, support new employee induction and on-boarding.
• To champion, coach, embed and deliver the Talent and Succession Management processes within the country/cluster management group as well as deliver leadership programs at appropriate levels and tailored for individual business needs.
• To participate in ad-hoc projects such as assessment and development centres, delivery of talent program modules etc.
聽-中等 | 說-中等 | 讀-中等 | 寫-中等
- Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook
• Degree Requirement: BA degree. HR management major will be preferred but no limited.
• To be considered, you should have 4 years or up of experience in Human Resources, with focus in training and development. You are passionate in stand-up training delivery and possess superior skills in presentation, facilitation and coaching.
• Language proficiency in both English and Mandarin is highly advantageous.
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。