Kickstart your career by joining the world leading forwarding and logistics organization Kuehne + Nagel. This position forms the backbone of our seafreight documentation team and presents a great foundation for a sterling future in logistics.
In this entry level role, you will be responsible for completing all documentation tasks for export shipments in accordance to SOP and KPIs. If you are good with documentation and working with systems, this is could be a good start to a promising career in logistics.
We are interested in self-motivated individuals who have a long term view of their career path in freight forwarding and logistics. In return, you will gain access to professional development opportunities, and international exposure in a team-based environment. To find out why Kuehne + Nagel is the best place to advance your logistics career, start a conversation with us and click apply today!
Applicant: The person is slight disabled with disability certificate/ID is also very welcome.
TASK AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Ensure shipment details are accurately and timely entered into our proprietary systems
• Generating the required documentation and liaising with our customer care specialists to ensure requirements are met All of these activities are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations governing sea transport and associated national protocols
• Executing the necessary bookings with our partners
• The role may from time to time if trade management do not control this function on a given trade, be responsible for managing the coordination of customer shipments by securing buy rates and capacity with qualified carriers / partners
• To work with Sales and Customer Care on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to operations
- 商業及管理學門 航運管理學類
聽-中等 | 說-中等 | 讀-中等 | 寫-中等
- Outlook Windows 7
1. Degree Requirement: BA degree with International national business major will be preferred but no limited.
2. Language Requirement: English in advanced level.
3. Related Experience / Requirements:
• Ideally, you should have some experience such as an internship or 3 years or up with related experience at a large forwarding or logistics company. You possess good multi-tasking skills and have the ambition and passion for our industry. As you will be working in a multi-national environment, good verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin are essential.
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。