1. Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs.
2. Assists with business case, review business requirements, gap analysis, feasibility study in long term benefit, requirement and solution review with stakeholders.
3. Finalizes the project plan with stakeholders and track closely for successful project delivery.
4. Implements advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements.
5. Meets with end users to understand business needs, write requirements, conduct walk throughs on requirement documents and obtain Project Sponsor, Product and Operations approvals.
6. Reviews Functional Requirements to Business Requirements to ensure Technology has understood and met the end users’ needs/expectations.
7. Prioritizes requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups.
8. Partners with Technology, Product and Operations Management Teams to prioritize delivery of key projects.
9. Masters strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques.
10. Applies best practices for effective communication and problem-solving.
11. Successfully compete for the most sought-after business analyst jobs.
12. Leads team of business analysts and testers to achieve on-time and with-quality production delivery dates for system enhancements for multiple Cash projects.
13. Collaborates with Technology on any project delays, risk assessment and risk mitigation plans.
14. Performs project Status reporting to Project Stakeholders, Product and Operations Partners.
15. Prepare Post project MIS, lessons learned and conduct continuous process improvement reviews.
16. Understand the bank environment and compliance and regulatory requirements.
17. Work with regional and global team and implement the best standards across teams.
18. Ensure creation of program plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central program issue log.
19. Evaluates subordinates‘ performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, and other personnel actions.
20. Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 商業及管理學門 經濟社會及心理學門 工程學門
聽-精通 | 說-精通 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
1. 5-8 years of experience managing or participating in projects and teams within the finance and 2 years in a professional management role
2. Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。