Job Purpose Summary:
- Key member of the financial accounting team responsible for the preparation of accurate monthly and year-end financial accounts for the Group.
- Foster a positive, customer focused, easy to do business with culture.
Scope: A&L Group – Including Victoria, Queensland and all other related entities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (or Duties):
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly journals and input into accounting package.
- Assist with timely and accurate month end close in the JELD-WEN reporting systems
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Process motor vehicle related invoices and assist with fleet administration tasks.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and yearly re-charge invoices accordingly
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements as directed
- Back up support to the Accounts Payable function as required
- Support the preparation of annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Assist with any other tasks as directed by the Financial Accountant
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of a Finance/Accounting bachelor’s degree at an accredited university.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative and ability to work under modest direct supervision.
- A sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of A&L.
- Minimum 2 years financial accounting experience through direct employment or via an audit function.
- Experience with ERP system, SAP experience is preferred.
- Working Knowledge of MS office (especially excel)
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。