This position will play an integral role in the design and development of premium golf equipment at Wilson Golf. The work will touch all areas of product development and act as the conduit between the Chicago R&D group and the supplier base in Asia. This is a hands on position that will require strong knowledge of every aspect of the club design including engineering principles, cosmetic Design direction, and CAD communication. The position is located in Amer Sports Taichung office, sitting alongside product innovation teams for Wilson Racquet Sports, Basketball, and Baseball.
- Facilitate effective communication between US-based design team and Asia-base suppliers, and responsible to coordinate and support in engineering, testing and cosmetic design objectives.
o Ensure timely & effective communication with Asia-base suppliers for product development information and status update, and to voice out any issues or potential problems as well as suggestion of solutions
o Keep US-based design team updates about all relevant & key matters (issues, problems, alternatives and possible solutions) and follow-up results in engineering, testing and cosmetic design objectives
o Strong knowledge and ability to use CAD is one of the critical factors for the success/failure of this facilitator role
- Facilitate collaborative communication among key stakeholders e.g. Golf Club Sourcing and Purchasing teams in Kaohsiung office to ensure best sharing of latest information on product development status
- Work closely with Asia-base Suppliers, act as the primary & key contact to channel communicate and take the lead to address questions and challenges that arise in the product development process from concept to production.
o Ability to spot potential problem, make reasonable challenges and provide direction, suggestion & solution to stakeholders to address issues
o Monitor solutions implementation and ability to initiate corrective action immediate if need
- Perform rudimentary measurement and tests to ensure durability, reliability, and performance of premium golf equipment for prototypes, production and touring professional samples.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7-10 years experience in Golf engineering or R&D environment with a major golf company or supplier.
- Proficient in English for direct communication with Wilson USA.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity in the use of CAD software as a means of reviewing concepts and designs.
- Capability of recognizing, reviewing and transferring CAD data in all its forms.
- Detail-oriented, for examining the nuance of shape and contour of complicated surfaces.
- Multi-tasking, work independently, and ability to work in a fast paced
- Positive to challenges in the development process, ability to propose viable solutions.
- Enthusiastic on the design & manufacturing of golf equipment is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as R&D Engineer
聽-精通 | 說-精通 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
中文 聽-精通 | 說-精通 | 讀-精通 | 寫-精通
- Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook AutoCAD AutoCad 2D AutoCad 3D
We offer competitive compensation package include 5 days work, comprehensive medical insurance and rewarding career opportunities.
Interested parties please send application letter with details resume (please specify current & expected salary to Human Resources Manager by email to email@example.com.
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。