This position is responsible for the list as below:
1. Initial IT contact for the business for most day to day requests - a representative of IT to the business, ensuring the statements, decisions, and actions are aligned with the whole IT team
2. Arranging account set-up and closure for users on both company platforms and any client platforms.
3. Responsible for all on-site IT infrastructure including: provisioning of equipment – PCs, laptops, terminals, network devices, MDF room, phones and mobiles, software on local PCs, Meeting room projectors support; Printer replace consumables and organising hardware repairs with vendor.
4. Incident/Problem management - able to explain the impact of an incident on the business operations - the primary point of contact for follow-up questions on application requests and incidents
5. Troubleshooting - someone with in-depth knowledge of the focus application(s) and is (as often as possible) able to connect application function to technical component
6. Perform IT administration related work, such as IT assets inventory book keeping, budget of expenses tracking, PO issuing with corporate standard…etc.
7. Escalate and manage - identify the root cause of incidents by providing information about the event and partnering with the full technology teams to identify problems and to find actions for resolution
8. Identifies potential solution - someone with a proactive mindset to identify potential problems, propose solutions, and represent the solutions to the steering committee for appropriate prioritization.
9. Continuous improvement - partner with the Service Desk team to identify standard checklists, procedures and templates to improve the speed and quality of initial diagnosis. The creation of Standard Operating Procedures, both for common requests as well as incidents
10. To work closely with the global team, to understand the latest technology and deployed the latest technology/software to the APAC region.
11. Liaise with the regional IT leadership to coordinate and collaborate on technology standards, IT directions, and security policies.
12. Understand basic OS/Network/Security/Cloud knowledge
聽-中等 | 說-中等 | 讀-中等 | 寫-中等
- MCSE CCNA Service Provider
•Able to provide after-office hour support, occasionally week-end on-call
•An effective trouble-shooter - demonstrated ability to analyse problems and develop/recommend solutions.
Knowledge of a range of technologies including basic networking; PC, thin-client and server hardware; Microsoft AD, Exchange and MS Office; Telephony Technology, Cloud Technology
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。