The Brand Manager Oversee the effective and efficient operation of our signature restaurant brand 〝French Windows〝 in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the group.
This includes French Windows, French Windows TEA BAR, Club Concierge, Guest Services and Catering. To plan, organize, and motivate all colleagues to excel in delivering Legendary Quality Experience to all guests.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
Provide professional advisory and executive support to the Managing Director in the following:
•Set yearly objective, targets and program for the team and monitor its effectiveness
•Attend operations meeting and any other meetings as scheduled.
•Read through daily report and ensure accuracy of guest history, services and amenities are accorded.
•Meet VIPs and perform guest relation duties and obtain comments and feedback.
•Monitor major group movement and coordinate with the various departments.
•Monitor closed-out dates, branch inventory and coordinates with Reservations
•Formulate and reinforce policies and procedures.
•Monitor monthly labor cost and other expenses.
•Identify training needs and implements effective training program. Train colleagues on new work processes, understanding of policies and procedures.
•Prepare and conduct orientation for new colleagues. Conduct interviews, hiring, orientation, performance appraisal, coaching, counseling, training and suspension when necessary.
•Ensure effective communication via daily briefings, weekly updates and monthly brainstorming sessions within the department.
•Well-versed with Asia Premier Group goals and information.
•Checks cleanliness and condition of all Brand branch.
•Checks attendance, punctuality and department of colleagues.
•Ensure all reserve table are blocked accurately.
•Gather feedback and make recommendation for improvement to the operations.
•Assess service levels in all areas and ensures highest quality of service is delivered at all times.
•Attend to guest complaints and acts accordingly to ensure full recovery and
•Maintain an active presence in any Branch during peak hours
•Review weekly manpower planning for the entire department ensure optimum
efficiency and cost effective.
•Forecast casual labor according to forecast occupancy and ensures the rosters
reflect the correct manning levels
•Conduct and support Managers in weekly departmental training
•Ensure that Legendary Quality Experience, policies, mission, vision and objectives are followed through.
•Responsible for the efficiency and profitable functioning of the Brand.
•Motivate all 〝French Windows〝 colleagues to up sell meals or luxury tea and achieve higher average PCT. Maximize seat revenue and occupancy by effectively maximizing yield and excel in meal up-selling and other revenue centers.
•Establish and maintain operation standards. Initiates new procedures to increase efficiency, productivity and maximum guest comfort and satisfaction
•Ensure effective manning at all times to maximize productivity and business demands.
•Perform all aspects of personnel and training functions, including hiring, performance appraisals, counseling, coaching, disciplinary action, monitor performance, etc.
•Ensure and maintain a very high standard of personal hygiene, behavior and grooming standards of all colleagues.
•Handle and respond to guest complaints and comments relating to the department tactfully.
代理 - 儲備店長 - 店長 - 實習品牌經理 - 助理品牌經理 - 品牌經理
實習生至儲備幹部陞遷年薪資調整幅度根據 2014 年度平均值約 36％。
聽-中等 | 說-中等 | 讀-精通 | 寫-中等
• Excellent personality, communication and management skills.
• Develop and implement sales plans using guidelines and suggestions to meet financial objectives of the brand.
• Experienced in managing Deli Shop or Cafe operations.
• Experience in same or similar position required.
• Being flexible, analytically and effective.
•Has developed a track record in developing teams and brands within multi-tasks & functions.
•The ideal candidate has demonstrated a real ability to develop a business and to achieve Sales targets within a very competitive environment
• Have a minimum of 8 years experience in the similar position, preferably in a luxury setting.
• Flexible schedule is required, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Have excellent communication and organization skills.
• Must be able to work in a high-pace and dynamic operation.
• Must be detailed oriented, excellent computer skills necessary.
• Have a pleasant, friendly and helpful manner.
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills are necessary.
• Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
• Able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest.
• Able to handle guest requests in a detailed manner.
- Wayne Fang
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。