Description and Requirements:
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
1. You must be living in Taiwan for the last 3 consecutive years
2. You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Taiwan
3. Fluency in the English and the Chinese Traditional language
4. Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
5. Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
6. Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
7. A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
8. Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Additional Job Description:
In this job you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance. Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in Taiwan.
- Mr. Wang
- 1111人力銀行提醒您： 履歷表關閉狀態，仍可投遞履歷表！準時面試勿失約，務必留意自身求職安全！
01. 「不繳錢、不購買、不辦卡、不隨意簽約、證件不離身 」的五不原則。
02. 保護自己的三要原則「 要陪同、要確定、要存疑 」。