A Hardware Design Engineer is responsible for schematics captures, layout design check, BOM creation,debugging and testing server mother boards / add-on cards / backplane products at Super micro Computer Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsilities:
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
• Responsible for schematics capture, layout checking, BOM creation, debugging, and testing of server board/add-on card products
• Modify and enhance existing designs to improve the quality of server system.
• Collaborate with engineering and other teams to discover and resolve any engineering issues in early stage to ensure the quality and performance of the products reach its full capacity
• Prepare technical documentation including product specifications, layout instructions, test procedures, etc.
• Ensure products conform to engineering specification, regulatory, and customer expectations
• Transfer products to manufacturing with clear documentation, and provide technical support to solve product problems
• Provide clear documentation and strong technical supports to contract manufacturers and production department during the product sample and production stages
Working location:桃園市八德區興豐路1899號 或 新北市中和區建一路150號3樓