• Service Parts Planning: Position right level of parts in the right place to support business entitlements
• Demand Forecast: Review demand history and future business outlook to analyze and improve the forecast accuracy and demand variability
• Inventory Control & Management: Actively manage inventory turns, excess and obsolescence
• Ramp Site Planning: Inventory preparation for new fab installations and ramp schedules
• Service Agreement Planning: Inventory preparation for Service Agreement delivery performance, in direct collaboration with Field Service Organization
• Root Cause & Corrective Action: Excellent analytical skills to conduct root cause and corrective action for order delivery misses
• KPI Management & Communication: Manage internal/external planning KPI and reporting.
• Planning Systems & Dashboards: Proficient in ERP planning systems, Inventory Optimization Software, and Data Visualization Tools