面議（經常性薪資達 4 萬元或以上）
• Architect for embedded development LINUX platform for easily adapt to different chipset SDK and add-on feature development
• Actively seek a way to enhance the existing software infrastructure, debugging methodology and mentoring team member
• Continues and constant customer-oriented activities of requirements and design level.
• Performing feasibility studies of new technologies and software packages; including developing prototype code for proof-of-concept when needed.
• Accompanying the SW development process and providing technical leadership.
• Bachelor degree and above in Computer science, EE or related fields. Master degree is preferred
• 8+ year experience of software development in embedded Linux/C
• Hand-on Experience of Linux kernel / driver / data packet flow and capable of using tool in debugging the system level issue
• Proven experience as software architect for developing a common embedded platforms for broadband products
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
• In-depth of understanding the software development process and actively seek a way to improve software development process to shorten the development cycle and improve software quality
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is a plus