面議（經常性薪資達 4 萬元或以上）
Under minimum supervision, manage site projects from inception through completion. Most of the projects are new product launches, site transfers, and general operations and supply chain initiatives. The project manager is responsible to work proactively with internal parties and possibly third party to achieve timely resolution of identified issues and ensure all project deliverables are completed according to established schedules. He/She is responsible to develop project plans to facilitate successful project completions and to manage and drive project activities including project planning, internal/external communications, project task assignments & follow-up, etc. He/She must also facilitate problem resolution and issue escalation.
1. Establish project plan with project leader, define critical path and milestone till regulatory approval and manage regulatory extension
2. Propose R&D budget for the project, coordinate with Portfolio team for business case preparation and approval
3. Drive execution of the project in a manner that meets delivery performance goals/objectives and the agreed plan without compromising project deliverables or relationships along with Project Leader and implements the Stage Gate systems for good governance.
4. Propose strategies to bring project cost and timeline down with risk mitigation strategy and efficient resource utilization. Present key operational metrics and maintains the Project dashboard on a real time basis
5. Leads team in the preparation, implementation, & maintenance of risk management plans for projects
6. Responsible for ensuring effective, accurate and timely communication of project information