- 愛比科技股份有限公司(IPEVO)｜電腦╱週邊設備製造愛比科技股份有限公司(IPEVO)台北市內湖區月薪 35,000~50,000元經驗不拘大學,碩士
1.Respond to customer service issues, emails, messages, and reviews.
2.Write and edit Product FAQ, and other product-related documentations.
3.Provide assistance to the tech department by serving as the interpreter to English-speaking customers.
4.Handle and keep records of Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Glohow｜遊戲電玩Glohow台北市中正區月薪 42,000元經驗不拘專科以上
We, as Glohow; Mobile game publisher in Singapore and Thailand are now looking for Korean to Traditional Chinese Translator Freelancer to handle Mobile game strings translation from Korean to Traditional Chinese languages.
- Good knowledge of Korean both speaking and Writing
- Be able to communicate with the team via ‘Line‘
- Be able to support a few amount translation comes in and out frequently
- Passion and enthusiasm for application game
- Good command in Microsoft Office
Job Responsibilities :
- Translate documents and information from Korean to Traditional Chinese
- Communicate with the Thai team in English.
Interested candidate, please send your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
1.Drive the development and formulation of public communications strategy in Taiwan for the key audiences, taking into account different communications needs amongst different units, sensitivities, language as well as culture, and ensure that it is coherent with the overall ambition in Taiwan
2.Ensure increased and improved awareness identity, humanitarian work and concerns, through delivery of timely information and effective/efficient channels and approaches
3.Ensure concrete contacts and network with key local and international media representatives in Taiwan
4.Coordinate public communications activities in Taiwan to ensure that all communications work is timely, targeted, mutually supportive and coherently promote the varying objectives of public awareness, fundraising, and field recruitment.
5.Lead the promotion strategy of public events and other visibility activities in Taiwan
6.Act as the primary reference point for Chinese translations issues in Taiwan and consistencies across all units
7.Supervise, coach and handle relevant human resources management of one Communications Officer, Digital Officer, and Events Officer
8.Editorial support with the regional communications team in Hong Kong and mainland China
9.Appropriate planning and allocations of resources and budget under communications
10.Maybe delegated to be the spokesperson for media interviews and speaking engagements in Taiwan, when necessary
• Contract documentation and storage
• BOX setup and administrator
• Minutes of meetings
• Secure document control and overview(where/how/when for documents)
• PowerPoint coordinator, EPC meetings, Steering Commitee meetings (general PP coordination with project meetings)
• Maintaining/creating project document register
• Various supporting functions across the project example; , writing minutes of meetings and supporting team in Chinese speaking meetings, etc