- 美食達人股份有限公司(85度C咖啡蛋糕烘焙專賣店)｜麵包店╱點心烘焙店美食達人股份有限公司(85度C咖啡蛋糕烘焙專賣店)新北市新莊區月薪 32,000~38,000元2年工作經驗以上專科以上500大服務業
● 護理學類 相關科系
- 旭康健康實業有限公司｜其他醫療保健相關旭康健康實業有限公司桃園市蘆竹區月薪 35,000~80,000元經驗不拘高中職,專科,大學
● 護理學類 相關科系
● 護理學類,護理助產學類 相關科系
● 普考護士執照,專科護理師,醫院及護理機構護理人員,職業衛生護理結業證書 專業憑證
• Duration of Project: 9 months
• Inspection for Air Cooling Condenser.
• Daily on-site monitoring
• Daily communication with the client
• To conduct on-site Pre-shipment, In-process, First Article Inspection as required by the Project Coordinator with respect to the specifications provided by the Technical Supervisor and to the code-of-conduct.
• To follow the Methodology of Quality Inspection in the field.
• To follow the On-Site Work Instructions.
• To correctly identify the inspection results as to ACCEPT,
FAILED or ON-HOLD the inspection results and communicate it to the factory before leaving the inspection site.
• To prepare the complete final inspection report and review to ensure that all data and information are all correct, valid and that all requirements stated by the clients are covered and carried out during the required inspection services.
• To send the inspection reports in a timely manner to the Technical
Supervisor (TS) for final review and approval prior to uploading them in DB.
• Send the expense report within the timeline to the Office Manager for review and approval.
• Participate in any training planned by the Technical Supervisor to improve the inspection capability
• 有驗冷凝器/structural erection 經驗者
• CWI 證照者
• 週一到五, 週休二日
• 九個月專案 ，聘期到期後續任正職可考慮
• 如有疑問: 可參考本公司網頁: http://proqc.com
● 機械工程學類,工業工程學類 相關科系
● 國際標準ISO 9000主導稽核員,品質技術師(CQT),二級註冊焊接檢驗師(CWI) 專業憑證
● 擁有 普通小型車 駕照
Factory - Yieldstar System Install Engineer - Linkou
Location: Linkou, Taiwan
Experience: 0-2 years
Functional Area: Manufacturing
Background: Mechanical engineering
Calibrates, qualifies and installs ASML‘s products according to the highest quality standards and world class delivery performance
* Is able to work according planning, and reports to TL SIE on a daily basis on the progress of the planning. If planning is not on schedule, proposes to TL SIE new plan of approach
* Is able to execute project work
* Understands and explains process issues as well as equipment issues to junior colleagues or towards customers
* Is capable of resolving a large part of issues without assistance and is highly independent
* Is able to track equipment performance(e.g. interpretation of test results)
* Is able to prepare technical reports for VIS, ME, D and E, supervisor and is able to give commendation of possible solution
* Is able to coordinate test and integration activities for the complete system
* Final Assembly of Yield-Star systems in a cleanroom environment
* Performs system calibration and qualification through functional testing
* Install YieldStar systems at customer locations, from unload components, to build, to Site Acceptance Test (SAT). Including equipment with new features
* Represents ASML at the customer site in a professional way
* Takes responsibility for system progress
* Provides first line technical support on integration of systems, in order to minimize impact on production output
* Points out recurring problems during assembly, calibration and qualification and contributes to their solution; interfaces with internal customers on technical issues and improvement proposal
* Interfaces with own work center, Manufacturing Engineering and Development and Engineering on complex technical reduction issues and New Product Introduction
* Transfers knowledge and trains colleagues on existing and newly introduced products
* Contributes to continuous improvement activities with technical expertise on both products and (SW) tooling
Bachelor degree or above and major/master in mechanics
* Experience with mechanics and electronics
* Experience with computer systems and test software
* Experience or proven affinity with functional testing and troubleshoot
* Capable of logging the progress of the workflow and the interruptions
* Follow up on actions and give feedback on taken actions.
* Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech(proto) environment
* Flexibility to work in shifts and weekends, work overtime when needed
* Technical drive: curious, persistent, practical, analytical; drive for continuous improvement
* Drive to share knowledge and train colleagues
* Accurate within the job, the job environment and the work flo
* Familiar with computers, Word and Excel
* Good English language skills in speech and writing Good social and communication skills
* With a customer focus for understanding, influencing and supporting them
* Awareness of various cultures and their differences
* Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others; able to take the lead
* Flexible, can cope with stress; Very active, plenty of initiative
● 機械工程學類,電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
Assemble and test complex systems in a clean room environment.
Support process improvements, Engineering testing, Lean Manufacturing and Quality improvements
Train and mentor others
Quality: produce products in accordance with established specifications. Observe and report about regular and/or on-going problems that occur in the construction of products or their operation. Give support to the solution of these problems. Contribute to the improvement of products and processes.
Production: manufacture and deliver high level, complex systems according to the established procedures. Solve any technical problems that occur. Set an example to other members of the team. Oversee the total process from assembly through to test and act as a reference source for problem solving in the area of expertise;
New products: actively contribute to the pilot production process and the transition to volume production. Support for the development and improvement of TPD, processes and records and other relevant topics. Before the implementation of new procedures, investigate what their impact will be on the production process.
Skills: acquire sufficient knowledge of new and established products and processes, modifications, sub-modules and complete systems. Have an in-depth knowledge of the correlation between the module and the whole system and the relationship with other (sub) systems. Pass on relevant expertise;
Teamwork: support good teamwork by the search for solutions and ideas arising from input and the implementation of departmental tasks.
Planning: coordinate the activities given in the production plan and monitor the practical situation. Closely control the use of tools, materials and equipment;
Bachelor degree of Machanical engineering/Electrical engineering/Electronics engineering/Photonics relative
3-5 years experience in a technical assembly environment preferred
Lean Manufacturing Training (ie. Intro to Lean, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, etc)
Strong analytical skills – capable of translating requirements into executable schedule.
Must be able to work in a Cleanroom environment.
Cross train and support cross functional groups.
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities.
Strives for and facilitates continuous improvements
Context of the position
Linkou factory assembly engineers‘ job content is to assemble , adjust and test subsystems by materials for building up a lithogrothy system finally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move materials under EHS regulations.
May require travel dependent on company needs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Can work under deadlines.
The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
Can learn and apply new information or skills.
Supervise and direct the daily activities of manufacturing and business department of mold shop. Please see more details as below…
1. Monitor and ensure that personnel are properly trained for the job functions they are requested to accomplish.
2. Responsible for meeting committed output on time to support shoes factory.
3. Serve as an active and contributing participant on the Operation Team and support plant-wide activities as requested.
4. Ensure that product meets quality standards and manufactured in accordance with applicable routers, drawings, and specifications.
5. Responsible for the equipment, housekeeping and safety in the production area.
6. Provide technical support to manufacturing team and Business team
7. Manage process and product improvement programs.
• Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Ability to analyze financial position, results and relationships
• Ability to create, track and report development, manufacturing, and business information and prepare spreadsheets, charts or other
data as required.
• Ability to use personal desk or laptop computer with MS Office software and Company’s ERP/EBP system. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute percentages, ratios, and other relevant comparisons and
to interpret and create graphs.