Maintains stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities. Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability. Develops and manages strategies, operations, policies and budgets relating to treasury activities. Directs development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange interest rate risk management, and insurance risk management. Directs capital markets, borrowing, investing, foreign exchange, treasury operations, financial risk management and corporate finance initiatives.
1. Manage bank activities throughout the Lotus Group, in its Asian and European subsidiaries, including but not limited to online banking tools, commercial banking transactions, corporate credit cards, FX trading & hedging, bank guarantee, Letter of Credit and so on.
2. Maintain and develop relationships with both multinational and domestic financial institutions, understand their products & services, costs and benefits.
3. Take ownership of direct method cash forecast or CMT (Cash Management Tracker) process and be accountable for timely and accurate cash forecast over rolling 6 months period.
4. Coordinate and cross check FP&A team‘s mid to long term Indirect Method Cash Flow to ensure short mid and long term cash flow statements are logically aligned. Present on monthly bases, change in cash and forward looking assumptions behind the cash forecast.
5. Partner with Lotus Group CFO on debt financing & refinancing projects – take ownership of the bank DD process and documentation and regular communication with the banks during the process.
6. Take ownership of bank case model and align with FP&A team on the assumptions, scenarios, and follow up DD questions and responses.
7. Ensure liquidity of Lotus parent and subsidiaries and, equally importantly, the cash in the right pocket to finance business endeavors.
8. Oversee Lotus parent and subsidiary internal control on payment processes and their improvement with Internal Control teams, approval of regular payment runs in coordination with the Finance Controllers.
9. Monitor AR / AP status across the Group, act as a partner to Finance Controllers, FP&A and the Mgmt.
10. Maintain and improve Group‘s credit rating and present company‘s business and financial performance to rating agencies in coordination with the IR team.
● 一般商業學類,財務金融學類,會計學類 相關科系展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司