The Head Chef‘s primary duty is to ensure that delicious, nutritious, quality food is available every day in the TAS cafeteria and Snack Bar, and to support TAS programs by ensuring in-house catering is correctly prepared and delivered on time.
• Develop menus and recipes focusing on nutrition, taste, and quality that satisfy the needs and preferences of the diverse TAS community.
• Direct kitchen food operations; manage and supervise chefs, cooks, bakers, and food handlers ensuring quality and enforcing HACCP protocols.
• Working with the TAS FSD Business Manager and Cafeteria Supervisor manage food and ingredient inventory by developing purchasing lists, ordering food, receiving and inspecting deliveries, organizing storage, and minimizing food waste.
• Direct kitchen cleaning operations (including dishwashing) and oversee implementation of food safety program and HACCP protocols.
● 餐旅服務學類,觀光休閒學類 相關科系展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司