- 香港商立德國際商品試驗有限公司台灣分公司(Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services, (H.K.) Ltd., Taiwan Branch)台北市北投區面議（經常性薪資4萬/月含以上）5年工作經驗以上碩士,博士外商企業
In Charge of the Management & Planning for all Human Resources matters:
eg: Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, Labor Affairs, Staffing, Payroll, C&B,
Performance Management, Talent Review and People Development, Transferring, Termination Handling for Current and Future workforce Requirement.
Ensure that HR Strategy & Processes for CPS Taiwan are aligned with both Local Business Priorities and Overall Bureau Veritas Human Resources Approach & Policies.
eg: Code of Ethics, Human Rights Policy, CSR, BCP, Information Security Policy,
Positive Work Environment Policy (PWEP)...etc.
Design, Develop and Deliver Training Plan.
eg: Non-Technical Training : New Employee Training and Management Training, Individual Development Plan (IDP)
Provide and Analyze Important HR Information/Data to Top Managements, Leaders and Local Employees.
eg: Labor Law Update and Impact, Employees’ Situations
Manage and Executive HR Projects.
eg: The Best Employee Election, Summer Intern Program,
Employee Satisfaction Survey, Succession Plan,
Oversea and Coordinate the Employee Issues and Communication with Employee, Managements and Government.
eg: EE & ER Committee, Pension Committee,
Legal Case or Labor Investigations and Related Negotiation Meetings, etc.
Coordinate with QA/ISM for HSSE about related Training or Events.
eg: HSSE Campaign or Training Arrangement, Develop and Update Business Continuity Plan.
Administer all HR SOP.
eg: Recruitment Process, On Boarding Process…etc.
Accept Task Assignments from General Manager or Global/Regional Office.
eg: As TTT Master Trainer, Conduct Train the Trainer Training
Handle and as the facilitator of BV Competency Program
● 心理學類,人力資源學類,一般法律學類 相關科系
1. L&D experience in identifying training need, providing training solutions, and implementing in-house training programs
2. Initiate and deliver the training and development programs or projects according to the training needs for all levels.
3. Able to Train-the-Trainr & to ensure them to train other people in their organizations & upgrade job competence of trainer in terms of training, organizing, and coordinating skills.
4. Develop and certified qualified store & Region trainers
5. Develop and implement a learning strategy and platform to deliver various approaches to effective learning and development and build organizational capabilities.
6. To champion, coach, embed and deliver the leadership programs at appropriate levels and tailored for individual business needs.
7. Prepare and consolidate statistical reports and feedback survey of the training programs
8. Develop, organize and maintain an updated database on training programs, manuals and related records/materials
9. Prepare regular training reports in order to evaluate the training results and effectiveness and recommend program changes to enhance staff performance in achieving the goals of the organization
10. Develop training structure & methods to support operation department
11. Collaborates with functional management teams to assess ongoing and future training and development needs as well as effectiveness of established programs.
12. Provide expert Learning & Development advice to local HR teams and businesses.
13. Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees.
14. Organize e-learning materials and ensure the learning effectiveness
15. Ensure an ongoing process exists which continuously enhances the knowledge and capability of key talent in order to enable these managers to effectively lead the organization toward achievement of strategic initiatives.
16. Act as an internal consultant for line Managers and employees to find out the training and development needs
17. Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties in executing training initiatives
● 商業及管理學門,心理學類 相關科系
- 社團法人南島魯瑪社｜協會╱基金會社團法人南島魯瑪社台北市北投區月薪 32,000~38,000元1年工作經驗以上專科,大學
請將履歷表寄給秘書 Wendy ( email@example.com )，並註明應徵職位。