- 澳洲商艾萊門窗股份有限公司台灣分公司(A&L)｜建材╱傢俱零售業澳洲商艾萊門窗股份有限公司台灣分公司(A&L)台中市北屯區月薪 80,000元以上5年工作經驗以上學歷不拘外商企業
The role will work closely with the National Finance Manager (who is based in Australia) and will be responsible for the preparation of the financial accounts and reporting requirements for all A&L entities as well as playing a crucial role in the continued implementation of SOX compliance requirements across the A&L Windows group.
• Finance/Accounting bachelor degree at an accredited university.
• Full accreditation with professional accounting body (CPA/CA/CIMA/ACCA).
• Fluent in written and verbal English language.
• Minimum 5 years financial accounting experience.
• Minimum 2 years in leadership of a financial accounting team.
• Proficient use of SAP (ECC6 version – FI-CO modules) and Business Intelligence software applications
• Experience working in a medium to large NYSE listed company within a SOX compliance environment.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Initiative, high integrity and ethics, and ability to work under modest direct supervision.
• A sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Foster a positive, customer focused, easy to do business with culture
• Management of the Taiwan Financial accounting function in conjunction with the local accounting firm.
• Supervision and direction of the Taiwan accounting team.
• Accurate and timely preparation of financial accounts and month end close functions
• Accurate and timely preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation and review of all corporate reporting requirements and quarterly financial packs
• Support the implementation of Sarbanes Oxley controls across the A&L Group
• Sound data analysis and explanation of financial variances.
• Maintain accuracy of Taiwan payroll data posted into general ledger including cost centre allocations, reconciliation of leave balances and all payroll related on-cost.
• Complying with organisational, local and national compliance requirements
• Full responsibility for the Taiwan office functions including assisting the Branch Manager with all finance/administration related tasks.
• Contribute to business improvement opportunities – identification of areas for profit improvement and process and system efficiencies
• Compliance to policy and procedures, contributing to a strong internal control environment and standardised procedures.
• Assist with any other tasks as directed by the Australian Finance team
● 會計學類,財務金融學類,財政學類 相關科系展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司