Director of Elementary
- Oversee and supervises to faculty, staff, and student of all school programs, scholar activities and administrative duties.
- Establishes and executes school calendar, student recruitment and family outreach plan.
- Continuously monitoring of the school‘s Benchmarks of Quality
- Continuously develop knowledge of international school environments.
- Other duties as assigned by school principal
- Bachelor’s or above degree with a major in elementary education
- Minimum five years teaching and/or administrative management experience
- Ability to interpret and analyze data
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of audiences and individuals
- Ability to work in Mandarin Chinese is required
● 普通科目教育學類,專業科目教育學類,藝術學門 相關科系展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司