The Product team at Maxonrow needs a community manager with prior experience in developer relations or technical product marketing to lead our developer marketing efforts. You will build and lead a team of Developer Relations and Developer Evangelists, and partner with Tech, Product, and Marketing to drive engagement with the global developer community. We’re looking for a builder to drive the acquisition and engagement funnel among developers at scale through best-in-class documentation, developer education and content, compelling storytelling, community management, campaigns, and events.
• Reporting to the Head of Product, you will work in collaboration to create and lead the overall developer relations and evangelism strategy.
• Own, manage and grow the existing developer relations team to drive adoption of the Maxonrow SDK and Maxonrow ecosystem.
• Design and implement programs that are optimized to deliver results across the developer marketing funnel.
• Represent Maxonrow at blockchain developer events and conferences, and contribute to online forums and channels.
• Lead the direction of the team responsible for technical documentation and educational content targeted at developers.
• Work directly with the Marketing team to lead developer relations and evangelism efforts to drive engagement and build a sense of community.
• Articulate compelling value propositions and drive adoption in various market segments and geographical areas.
• Drive the strategy for content development through thought leadership, white papers, infographics, blog posts, social media, webinars and by being an evangelist for Cosmos
• Manage the inbound relationship funnel, and taking ownership over a few key accounts.
• Identify high quality projects that may build on top of Maxonrow and start engaging them via an outbound program.
• Be the voice of the developer during product discussions and evaluating priorities of bugs and feature requests.
• Hustling skills - get out there, meet people and make connections in unexpected places; be an advocate for Cosmos’ next-generation blockchain developer tool
Qualifications and Experience
• 5+ years of experience in developer relations, technical product marketing or product management roles; innate ability to earn trust and credibility with technical teams.
• 3+ years of experience in building, managing and leading high-performing software teams.
• Strong technical abilities: blockchain experience is a must.
• Ability to write and edit technical documentation for developers.
• Willingness to travel across the globe a few times each year, and stay productive and professional on the road.
• Proven ability to communicate information - experience in giving talks in front of a large group of people and experience in writing technical content.
• A deep interest in decentralized applications and the communities around them.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment where resourcefulness is important.
• The ability to take ownership and see initiatives through.
• A history of engaging with developer communities in-person (hackathons, conferences, meetups etc) and online (social media, community forums, reddit, other channels)
• Excitement to learn new languages and frameworks.
• Programming background.
• Written and/or spoken Mandarin.展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司