- A_Avantice Corporation｜工商顧問服務A_Avantice Corporation東南亞菲律賓面議（經常性薪資4萬/月含以上）2年工作經驗以上大學以上
This position is to be based in Makati City – The Company is an International, fast paced, progressive & forward thinking operation that is very active in the Asia and UK markets in the online entertainment industry. Due to rapid growth in the business we are now recruiting for the following.
• Act as a service desk for product related issues, taking care of internal business and external customer enquiries.
• Manage product‘s via their back-end systems and our internal back office system.
• Work closely with the Customer Service, Fraud & Risk teams in providing customer activity checks relating to the products.
• Work closely with the Marketing Department - driving promotions and assisting to check customer’s promotion criteria qualification and general marketing effectiveness for the products.
• Escalate incidents when necessary and inform varying levels of management in the business.
• Work closely with 3rd party vendors (suppliers) of the products and escalate to the correct 3rd parties for incident reporting and tracking resolutions.
• Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awareness
• work with the VIP team to enable first class VIP management and service
• Assist in determining the severity, impact, and priority of incidents and engage formal Incident Management processes as needed
• Reporting: Maintain updates to product performance reports daily. Produce weekly product reports at an analytical level of the week’s product performance data.
• Drive product development - including designing new features, improvements and bug fixes
• Perform UAT when IT and vendors release updates and changes to products.
• Act as the go-to-person for the product.
• Ensure that overall activities support the strategic objectives of the company.
• Excellent communication skills in English and fluent in an Asian language.
• Solid knowledge and experience with online gaming products and trends.
• Strong skills with Office software especially Excel.
• Able to work under pressure and flexible hours if needed, including during evenings, nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
• Willing to relocate to Makati City, Philippines.
• Ability to independently multi-task, prioritizes, and resolves urgent issues quickly.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• On the job training will be provided during probation.展開收合此次搜尋不想看到這間公司