Delta Research Center is seeking a highly motivated and skillful UI/UX designer to play a key role in the design and development of our workforce transformation platform. The qualified candidate will contribute to build the next-generation solution of Smart Learning x Working that elevates learning effectiveness through the use of multimedia, hardware-software integration, human-computer interaction, immersive technologies, and learning analytics. We are looking for self-motivated, detail-oriented and skillful talent to join our team and make things happen.
Design and user experience are at the forefront of how we create innovative and delightful products that users love! As a UI/UX designer, you will strive to learn and understand users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions. You will be excited to collaborate with fellow members to explore, deliver and evolve the interactive learning system and experience with gamification elements.
Please provide your portfolio of design samples with the application.
- Partner closely with product management, engineers, and subject matter experts to define training needs and translate them into compelling learning experience with intuitive usability and feel.
- Conceptualize requirements and ideas; compile and illustrate design artifacts (personas, storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, annotated design documents and reports).
- Deliver high-quality designs using Agile methods and techniques.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Work across projects and design interaction framework that applies consistent patterns across a variety of use cases.
- Conduct user research and facilitate playtest sessions.
● 藝術學門,其他設計學類,資訊工程學類 相關科系
- 瑞嘉軟體科技股份有限公司｜電腦軟體相關瑞嘉軟體科技股份有限公司台北市內湖區月薪 40,000~110,000元1年工作經驗以上大學,碩士
• Plan and conduct user research, interviews, competitive research and usability testing with appropriated methods and metrics throughout the product development process.
• Create user flows, IA, sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes of different levels of fidelity to develop and model the end-to-end user experience.
• Prepare and present design solutions to internal teams and key stakeholders effectively.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems with strong analytical skills.
• Work cross-functionally with R&D team that includes user Interface designers, engineers, and product managers to understand business needs, technology and deliver product services.
• Focusing on user experience enhancement and management for various type of platform services.
We, as Glohow; Mobile game publisher in Singapore and Thailand, are now looking for Digital Marketer
Are you the one who always think WHY things happened around the world?
Are you interested in humanities, Cause and Effect relationship, Psychology?
Do you always try to see another or different side of aspects?
As a Global Business Partner, Glohow is developing the way of digital marketing and business with strong data-driven decision making, analysis, research.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who can define things and find the best answer together with us.
If you are a challenger, have the curiosity, collaborative spirit with superb members, Please contact to us.
What to do:
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends as per Managers request mostly about application/game market and User behavior
- Conduct the strategical plan with Manager
- Communicate with both internal and external to execute marketing campaigns according to the strategical plan.
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party media
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports followed by Managers‘ direction
What is needed:
- At least 3 years of experience in the marketing field for the games industry especially digital marketing.
- High eagerness to understand the gaming industry and passion for the game.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Products (e.g. Docs, Spreadsheet, Slide)
- Good command in English for communication (Writing and Speaking).
- Passion and enthusiasm to learn and analysis new things
- Experiences in a mobile game application filed will be advantaged.
- Be able to communicate with the team via ‘Line‘ (Working hours from : 10:00 - 19:00)
- Passion and enthusiasm for application game.
- Be able to work at the office in Taipei.
- Salary is negotiable based on working experience.