• Active participation in execution of quality plan to ensure manufacturing and product quality.
• Data analysis of past problem history and warranty data to drive continuous improvement.
• Active involvement in PCN, ECO and Stop order processes to make them efficient and effective.
• Review of FA (Failure analysis) reports with focus to ensure effective corrective and preventive actions for future mitigation of similar failure modes by participating in PFMEA meetings.
• Promote preventive and proactive culture (poka yoke).
• Understanding of lean methodology to decrease non value added activities for cost savings.
• Work with manufacturing sites/quality teams to ensure successful execution of customer’s quality control plans for manufacturing of conforming products.
• To prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly presentations for global quality.
• Investigation of customer complaints, internal failures and to issue 8D, SCAR, CAT/CAP for any customer, suppliers and CM issue along with data validation to ensure actions are properly implemented and audited.
• Active participation in ISO external/internal audits and support in implementation of Murata’ QMS (Quality Management System).
● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
1) Global Operation and Supply Chain Management
- Manage the operational activities to ensure on time delivery to catch required in-store date or promotions
- Manage the supplier base by driving and conducting the regular vendor performance evaluation to meet the needs of the fast growing sourcing activities of the company
- Support Asia Supply Chain Operation Director in developing and providing solutions, reviewing existing business procedure to integrate sourcing strategies and processes to increase efficiency
- Review and management of current business tools and metrics to provide analytics to reduce cost and drive efficiencies in the global sourcing pipeline
- Build partnership with cross functional teams to ensure successful seamless collaborations within the company
- Review of Operation status with US counterparts & management on a timely and regular basis
- Review and evaluate operation status and OTRQ figures on a timely and regular basis
- Support Asia Supply Chain Director in initiating new operation model for global development
2) Capability Development
- Drive Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of the Operation Team incl. review, evaluation and development to ensure it is in line with the updated business
- Work with cross functional team leaders and introduce the related process to operation team to better
understand the whole working process
- Support on global operation system development and implementation
- Drive the process consistency, integration with country houses as well as with other cross functional peers
- As the project sponsor, give guidance to the project leader to ensure project set up, execution and review per planning
- Leads or participates in special committees or task groups when needed to implement new projects
- Conducts and drives other special projects and tasks as directed by the appropriate leaders
- Regularly review and evaluate the on-going project and program, ensure the project and program achieved with targeted business result
3) People Management and Strategic Team Development
- Manage and develop the operation team which may include staff training plan, recruitment of OC, staff career development and conduct team member goal setting, quarterly check-in and annual review
- Ensure well-defined objectives to be in place for each OPS, in line with and supporting the company strategy and direction
- Talent inventory review, ensure short term plan and long-term plan are well set up for team members
- Administrative management incl. team member leave record, travel plan overseeing, trip expense etc.
- Assist Asia Supply Chain Operation Director in team SG&A achievement
- Support Asia Supply Chain Operation Director in working on the team middle term develop road map as well as enabler design
- As the role model to truly living and teach out BBY value
- Build Asia Supply Chain Operation team strategy; improve supply chain efficiency and productivity to achieve operations excellence
- Supply chain management to control and reduce operations cost in delivery and logistic arrangement
- Build up close relationship with leadership team as well as overseas counterparts to achieve integrated management actions and promote a spirit of company teamwork
- 好修科技股份有限公司｜半導體製造好修科技股份有限公司新竹市東區月薪 30,000~50,000元經驗不拘大學,碩士
2.有Switch Power Supply維修經驗尤佳
● 數學統計學門,電算機學門,電機工程學類 相關科系
1. 匯總制作12個月的預估及短期3個月的每季預估需求量,並能應變緊急生產計劃, 為運營管理團隊提供了可達成的目標
2. 有優化工廠生產能力，資源, 及庫存水平經驗。(了解淡 / 旺季生產能力，資源, 及庫存的處理方式)
1. Prepare SKU level monthly Master Production Schedule, utilizing the demand plan, capacity restraints,
labor/material/design constraints, location capabilities/storage, and costs.
2. Participate in monthly S&OP process and cadenced meetings
3. Monitor and revise production needs to maximize customer service levels while minimizing risk.
4. Collaborate with Demand Planning and Operations Management in times of constrained capacity to develop
priorities and action plans in order to fulfill customer needs.
5. Assist Operations Management team in developing budgets, re-forecasts and operations strategies.
6. Lead / participate in cross functional projects such as New Product launches, ECNs, Sales Promotions, etc. to
develop, manage and communicate a timeline and supply plan.
7. Maintain / update key system fields, parameters and modifiers that impact
•Work closely with customer on demand, request and changes.
•Manage supplier to ensure material pipeline, production, delivery and other supply chain activities.
•Observe and mitigate supply risks and shortages.
•Control inventory and manage material from NPI, MP to EOL.
•Manage and develop supplier capacity to meet customer demand.
•Monitors supplier‘ E&O to minimum level and owns recommendations to the disposition.
•Coordinate with cross function team to ensure execution and support company/customer goals and objectives.
•Manage and develop supplier performance. Evaluates and manage vendors to make sure the KPI is achieved.
•Initiate continuous improvement on OTD, inventory and cost.
•Establish procedures, process, report formatting in place to for efficient, sustaining, low cost supply chain.
•Be the first escalation point for the supply chain issues of the projects.
•Deliver reports to management team and customers as necessary.
•Follow all applicable laws, regulations, company procedures, rules, policies, and the company handbook at all times. Perform all tasks and conduct all business honestly and ethically.
•Bachelor degree or above, preferably in operations or business.
•3-5 years’ electronical product manufacturing supply chain management experience.
•Expert of material, production planning, delivery and vendor management.
•Knowledgeable lean manufacturing techniques.
•Bias for action and change, strong problem solving skills.
•Logical, strong analytical skill.
•Experience use of MRP system and MS Office.
•Strong negotiation skills, sourcing knowledge and experience.
•Good communication and interpersonal skills.
•Convincible leader ship and experience of working in matrix report organization.
•Fluent English of speaking, writing and reading.
1.Development and implementation of manufacturing test strategy during development and production phases of product lifecycle.
2.Work with Engineering and vendor test teams to design and assemble bench setups and test fixtures
3.Develop test requirements and methodology with Facebook team, implement manufacturing tests at vendor sites, troubleshoot and solve issues during product development and manufacturing ramp
4.Interface with the Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, and Vendor teams to assist in the development of test procedures, including First Article, Reliability, Environmental, Production and Final Acceptance Testing
5.Work directly with the test engineers providing guidance and support as necessary in test methods, equipment, and test set-ups
6.Coordination of and travel to suppliers (foreign and domestic) to establish technical and manufacturing processes required during product development and volume manufacturing ramp
7.Develops test specifications, procedures, and debug guides for test solutions
8.Sustain and make continuous improvements to tests in the production phase. Run experiments, collect and analyze test data to drive decisions
9.Technical issue resolution, establish lessons learnt practice and feedback to cross functional teams
10.Provide production support for manufacturing operations on a daily basis to remedy issues, enable on-time product deliveries, improve quality, and reduce cost, as well as analyze defect data and implement improvements to drive down defect rates.
11.maintain awareness of daily/weekly tasks/assignments to deliver products within the budgetary and schedule constraints. work closely with the assembly, process technicians, material expediters/planners, production leads and operation program managers to ensure successful hardware fabrication.
12.Identifies and implements processes and product improvement opportunities at the suppliers to reduce manufacturing costs while improving the first pass yield and product quality.
1.Bachelor’s or MS degree in electrical, mechanical, or manufacturing engineering.
2.4+ years of experience in consumer electronic product development & volume manufacturing
3.Experienced with domestic and/or international consumer electronics vendors and supply chain
4.Understanding of fundamental considerations of building hardware in development and volume production stages.
5.Experienced in managing detail test coverages and improving test efficiency in engineering and production phase
6.Experienced in Optical, Audio, RF testing, preferably has in-depth understanding in one or more of these areas
7.Fluent in English – verbal and written
- 台北美國學校｜其他教育服務業台北美國學校台北市士林區時薪 285元5年工作經驗以上學歷不拘
Maintain and repair school facility and equipment, perform preventive maintenance and recommend system improvement to ensure all facility and equipment are in good condition so that the students, faculty and staff are in a safe working environment.
工作範圍包括維修校區設施與裝備, 採取預防性保養維修, 及建議系統改善以促進校區設施與裝備時時處於最佳狀態以確保校區整體環境之安全.
1. Maintain and repair school facility/equipment on a regular basis or in emergency situations to ensure all the facility and equipment are in the best condition so that the students, faculty and staff are in a safe working environment.
2. Perform periodic preventive maintenance and recommend system improvements to ensure smooth operation of equipment and facility.
3. Prepare timesheet to ensure work orders are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
4. Assist supervisor to monitor renovation and construction projects to ensure instructional, facility and safety requirements are met.
5. Support faculty and support staff with special request in order to enhance student learning.
6. Remain on-call after hours and might need to work weekend shift as assigned.
● 甲種電匠,乙級室內配線技術士 專業憑證
- 英業達股份有限公司｜電腦╱週邊設備製造英業達股份有限公司桃園市桃園區月薪 35,000元以上1年工作經驗以上專科,大學,碩士
1. Embedded DC/DC VR functionality validation
2. AC/DC or DC/DC power supply stand-alone functionality validation
3. Power system integration validation
● 工程學門 相關科系
1. Power system design validation planning and issue tracking2. Customer coordination3. Cross function coordination4. Supplier coordination
● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
NZXT is seeking a power supply design engineer who can lead the product design, review, and validation of PC power supply and related products. The ideal engineer will not just lead ODM design teams but will be hands-on and shall have 5+ years PC power supply design experiences covering PFC, flyback, LLC, phase shift, powersharing in mass production. This individual will be required to work cross-department and assist product managers and program managers as needed in product specification, design, development and production.
Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
• Perform schematics design, BOM generation, debugging and testing of power supply
• Research, analyze and recommend new power supply design approaches
• Plan project, manage the schedule and work to meet TTM (Time to market), reduce cost and improve product quality
• Evaluate current and future high-efficiency & compact power supply design and recommend design modifications or enhancements to eliminate design roadblocks, improve product performance, and product quality
• Collaborate with system or lab validation testing engineers to discover and resolve any design, signal integrity, or quality-related issues
• Create and review technical documentation including product specifications, layout instructions, test procedures, etc
• Support other teams & FAE for technical support and perform failure analysis
• Support power supply product manager for technical support
• Evaluate and debug design prototypes on the bench and generate detailed engineering reports of findings and recommendations
• Work in close coordination with ID, ME, FW and PM cross-functional team
• Working closely with ODM PSU suppliers
- 安迪生國際股份有限公司｜電腦╱週邊設備製造安迪生國際股份有限公司新北市深坑區月薪 25,000~27,000元經驗不拘專科以上
● 電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
● 電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
1.Embedded Linux BSP, Application and device driver development
2. SNMP/CAN/MODBUS/PMBUS protocols development
3. IPMI protocol development
● 電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
● 電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
- 新巨企業股份有限公司｜電腦╱週邊設備製造新巨企業股份有限公司新北市五股區月薪 25,000~28,000元1年工作經驗以上高中職,專科,大學
● 電子工程學類,電機工程學類 相關科系
● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
- 力億企業股份有限公司｜消費性電子產品製造力億企業股份有限公司東南亞馬來西亞月薪 80,000~110,000元10年工作經驗以上專科以上
2.檢驗手法、檢驗能力提升之制定與執行 (含 SIP 等…)。
● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類,機械工程學類 相關科系
- 研華股份有限公司Advantech Co.,Ltd. (研華)｜電腦系統整合服務相關研華股份有限公司Advantech Co.,Ltd. (研華)新北市林口區面議（經常性薪資4萬/月含以上）2年工作經驗以上大學,碩士
Hold S&OP meeting
- Forecast review
- Project review
- Supply exception review
Demand forecasting and Order fulfillment
- Forecast collection and planning
- Inventory replenishment and Order fulfillment
- Supply allocation
- Unfulfilled root cause analysis & action
Sales order backlog expediting/changed review
Global inventory review and management
● 工業工程學類,工業管理學類,電子工程學類 相關科系
1. AC Source、 DC Source、電源測試系統
2. Switching power supply 研發設計與測試
3. inverter、 converter 研發設計測試
● 電機工程學類,電子工程學類 相關科系